by MBJ Staff
Published: May 23,2014
With a strong business background, a master’s in business administration and work experience with Regions Bank, Ryan Revere now uses his career journey in the courtroom.
An attorney with Batesville law firm Smith, Phillips, Mitchell, Scott & Nowak, Revere handles all aspects of litigation and transactional law for multiple businesses. Additionally, the Jackson native assists individuals on estate planning matters.
Active civically in the Batesville and Panola County communities, Revere works to promote economic development through the Panola Partnership and Batesville Main Street.
He also serves on the finance committee of his church and is a member of the local Rotary Club. Appointed to serve on the Bank Attorneys Committee for the Mississippi Bankers Association, Revere also was selected to participate in the 2014 Mississippi Bar Association Leadership Forum.
In his spare time, Revere enjoys hunting and fishing.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Ryan Revere”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials
- Number of visitors to Natchez Trace makes big jump
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis