by MBJ Staff
Published: May 23,2014
With a strong business background, a master’s in business administration and work experience with Regions Bank, Ryan Revere now uses his career journey in the courtroom.
An attorney with Batesville law firm Smith, Phillips, Mitchell, Scott & Nowak, Revere handles all aspects of litigation and transactional law for multiple businesses. Additionally, the Jackson native assists individuals on estate planning matters.
Active civically in the Batesville and Panola County communities, Revere works to promote economic development through the Panola Partnership and Batesville Main Street.
He also serves on the finance committee of his church and is a member of the local Rotary Club. Appointed to serve on the Bank Attorneys Committee for the Mississippi Bankers Association, Revere also was selected to participate in the 2014 Mississippi Bar Association Leadership Forum.
In his spare time, Revere enjoys hunting and fishing.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Ryan Revere”
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Watch out for wildlife while driving on roads, highways
- Finding your flexible space — Regus banks on high demand for customizable work spaces