by MBJ Staff
Published: May 23,2014
With a strong business background, a master’s in business administration and work experience with Regions Bank, Ryan Revere now uses his career journey in the courtroom.
An attorney with Batesville law firm Smith, Phillips, Mitchell, Scott & Nowak, Revere handles all aspects of litigation and transactional law for multiple businesses. Additionally, the Jackson native assists individuals on estate planning matters.
Active civically in the Batesville and Panola County communities, Revere works to promote economic development through the Panola Partnership and Batesville Main Street.
He also serves on the finance committee of his church and is a member of the local Rotary Club. Appointed to serve on the Bank Attorneys Committee for the Mississippi Bankers Association, Revere also was selected to participate in the 2014 Mississippi Bar Association Leadership Forum.
In his spare time, Revere enjoys hunting and fishing.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Ryan Revere”
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years