by MBJ Staff
Published: May 23,2014
With a strong business background, a master’s in business administration and work experience with Regions Bank, Ryan Revere now uses his career journey in the courtroom.
An attorney with Batesville law firm Smith, Phillips, Mitchell, Scott & Nowak, Revere handles all aspects of litigation and transactional law for multiple businesses. Additionally, the Jackson native assists individuals on estate planning matters.
Active civically in the Batesville and Panola County communities, Revere works to promote economic development through the Panola Partnership and Batesville Main Street.
He also serves on the finance committee of his church and is a member of the local Rotary Club. Appointed to serve on the Bank Attorneys Committee for the Mississippi Bankers Association, Revere also was selected to participate in the 2014 Mississippi Bar Association Leadership Forum.
In his spare time, Revere enjoys hunting and fishing.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Ryan Revere”
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate