by MBJ Staff
Published: May 23,2014
With a strong business background, a master’s in business administration and work experience with Regions Bank, Ryan Revere now uses his career journey in the courtroom.
An attorney with Batesville law firm Smith, Phillips, Mitchell, Scott & Nowak, Revere handles all aspects of litigation and transactional law for multiple businesses. Additionally, the Jackson native assists individuals on estate planning matters.
Active civically in the Batesville and Panola County communities, Revere works to promote economic development through the Panola Partnership and Batesville Main Street.
He also serves on the finance committee of his church and is a member of the local Rotary Club. Appointed to serve on the Bank Attorneys Committee for the Mississippi Bankers Association, Revere also was selected to participate in the 2014 Mississippi Bar Association Leadership Forum.
In his spare time, Revere enjoys hunting and fishing.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Ryan Revere”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force