Sara Harrison White
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 23,2014
Sara Harrison White is an assistant vice president and trust officer in the Trustmark Wealth Management Personal Trust department.
White received her B.A. from the University of Southern Mississippi where she was a member of the NCAA Women’s Tennis Team and was awarded Academic Excellence Among College Athletes.
She received her J.D. from Mississippi College School of Law, and studied Criminal Law and Intellectual Property in Prague, Czech Republic, through a program offered by South Texas School of Law.
White is licensed to practice law in Tennessee and Mississippi. She joined the Trustmark Wealth Management team in June of 2011.
Before this transition, she practiced law with the Willoughby Law Group, PLLC. Her principal areas of practice were estate planning, real estate, and business formation and transactions.
In her leisure time, White enjoys walking along the Natchez Trace Trail and reading.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency