Sara Harrison White
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 23,2014
Sara Harrison White is an assistant vice president and trust officer in the Trustmark Wealth Management Personal Trust department.
White received her B.A. from the University of Southern Mississippi where she was a member of the NCAA Women’s Tennis Team and was awarded Academic Excellence Among College Athletes.
She received her J.D. from Mississippi College School of Law, and studied Criminal Law and Intellectual Property in Prague, Czech Republic, through a program offered by South Texas School of Law.
White is licensed to practice law in Tennessee and Mississippi. She joined the Trustmark Wealth Management team in June of 2011.
Before this transition, she practiced law with the Willoughby Law Group, PLLC. Her principal areas of practice were estate planning, real estate, and business formation and transactions.
In her leisure time, White enjoys walking along the Natchez Trace Trail and reading.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Meet the MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year — Rosemary Smith, a business hotshot
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- DAVID DALLAS — Delbert Hosemann: An unsung hero chooses to remain so
- Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow