Sara Harrison White
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 23,2014
Sara Harrison White is an assistant vice president and trust officer in the Trustmark Wealth Management Personal Trust department.
White received her B.A. from the University of Southern Mississippi where she was a member of the NCAA Women’s Tennis Team and was awarded Academic Excellence Among College Athletes.
She received her J.D. from Mississippi College School of Law, and studied Criminal Law and Intellectual Property in Prague, Czech Republic, through a program offered by South Texas School of Law.
White is licensed to practice law in Tennessee and Mississippi. She joined the Trustmark Wealth Management team in June of 2011.
Before this transition, she practiced law with the Willoughby Law Group, PLLC. Her principal areas of practice were estate planning, real estate, and business formation and transactions.
In her leisure time, White enjoys walking along the Natchez Trace Trail and reading.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Retired judge to hear McDaniel's challenge of primary loss to Cochran
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- State's jobless rate remains highest in U.S.
- Former DMR manager pleads guilty to embezzlement
- GOLF ranks state's courses; Fallen Oaks, Dancing Rabbit make top 100
- Georgia-Pacific completes acquisition of SPG Holdings
- Court ruling on Section 42 leaves taxpayers on hook for tax repayments
- Wisconsin man pleads guilty to illegal wildlife trapping