Sara Harrison White
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 23,2014
Sara Harrison White is an assistant vice president and trust officer in the Trustmark Wealth Management Personal Trust department.
White received her B.A. from the University of Southern Mississippi where she was a member of the NCAA Women’s Tennis Team and was awarded Academic Excellence Among College Athletes.
She received her J.D. from Mississippi College School of Law, and studied Criminal Law and Intellectual Property in Prague, Czech Republic, through a program offered by South Texas School of Law.
White is licensed to practice law in Tennessee and Mississippi. She joined the Trustmark Wealth Management team in June of 2011.
Before this transition, she practiced law with the Willoughby Law Group, PLLC. Her principal areas of practice were estate planning, real estate, and business formation and transactions.
In her leisure time, White enjoys walking along the Natchez Trace Trail and reading.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- Man charged in noose left on integration statue at Ole Miss