Sara Harrison White
by MBJ Staff
Published: May 23,2014
Sara Harrison White is an assistant vice president and trust officer in the Trustmark Wealth Management Personal Trust department.
White received her B.A. from the University of Southern Mississippi where she was a member of the NCAA Women’s Tennis Team and was awarded Academic Excellence Among College Athletes.
She received her J.D. from Mississippi College School of Law, and studied Criminal Law and Intellectual Property in Prague, Czech Republic, through a program offered by South Texas School of Law.
White is licensed to practice law in Tennessee and Mississippi. She joined the Trustmark Wealth Management team in June of 2011.
Before this transition, she practiced law with the Willoughby Law Group, PLLC. Her principal areas of practice were estate planning, real estate, and business formation and transactions.
In her leisure time, White enjoys walking along the Natchez Trace Trail and reading.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years