by MBJ Staff
Published: May 23,2014
The market manager for the Madison branch of Ouachita Independent Bank, Steve DeRusso is a former section commander for the 33rd Maintenance Squadron at Eglin Air Force Base.
With Quachita, the former Iowa resident’s role is to generate new business opportunities and represent the bank in the Mississippi market.
A graduate of Iowa State University, DeRusso earned his master’s degree from William Carey University while still on active duty with the Air Force.
A firm believer in giving back to the community, DeRusso is involved in the Madison County Business League, the Big Blue Booster Club and the Homebuilder’s Association of Jackson.
He and his wife, Candi, are parents to four children. In his spare time, DeRusso enjoys working out, watching Alabama football, running and playing golf.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- SouthGroup Insurance named to 'Best Practices' study
- Senators push for protecting steel producers from imported rebar