by MBJ Staff
Published: May 23,2014
The market manager for the Madison branch of Ouachita Independent Bank, Steve DeRusso is a former section commander for the 33rd Maintenance Squadron at Eglin Air Force Base.
With Quachita, the former Iowa resident’s role is to generate new business opportunities and represent the bank in the Mississippi market.
A graduate of Iowa State University, DeRusso earned his master’s degree from William Carey University while still on active duty with the Air Force.
A firm believer in giving back to the community, DeRusso is involved in the Madison County Business League, the Big Blue Booster Club and the Homebuilder’s Association of Jackson.
He and his wife, Candi, are parents to four children. In his spare time, DeRusso enjoys working out, watching Alabama football, running and playing golf.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that