by MBJ Staff
Published: May 23,2014
The market manager for the Madison branch of Ouachita Independent Bank, Steve DeRusso is a former section commander for the 33rd Maintenance Squadron at Eglin Air Force Base.
With Quachita, the former Iowa resident’s role is to generate new business opportunities and represent the bank in the Mississippi market.
A graduate of Iowa State University, DeRusso earned his master’s degree from William Carey University while still on active duty with the Air Force.
A firm believer in giving back to the community, DeRusso is involved in the Madison County Business League, the Big Blue Booster Club and the Homebuilder’s Association of Jackson.
He and his wife, Candi, are parents to four children. In his spare time, DeRusso enjoys working out, watching Alabama football, running and playing golf.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win