by MBJ Staff
Published: May 23,2014
The market manager for the Madison branch of Ouachita Independent Bank, Steve DeRusso is a former section commander for the 33rd Maintenance Squadron at Eglin Air Force Base.
With Quachita, the former Iowa resident’s role is to generate new business opportunities and represent the bank in the Mississippi market.
A graduate of Iowa State University, DeRusso earned his master’s degree from William Carey University while still on active duty with the Air Force.
A firm believer in giving back to the community, DeRusso is involved in the Madison County Business League, the Big Blue Booster Club and the Homebuilder’s Association of Jackson.
He and his wife, Candi, are parents to four children. In his spare time, DeRusso enjoys working out, watching Alabama football, running and playing golf.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Leadership in Law nomination form
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- MDOT study: State's airports generate $2.5B-plus in economic activity