by MBJ Staff
Published: May 23,2014
The market manager for the Madison branch of Ouachita Independent Bank, Steve DeRusso is a former section commander for the 33rd Maintenance Squadron at Eglin Air Force Base.
With Quachita, the former Iowa resident’s role is to generate new business opportunities and represent the bank in the Mississippi market.
A graduate of Iowa State University, DeRusso earned his master’s degree from William Carey University while still on active duty with the Air Force.
A firm believer in giving back to the community, DeRusso is involved in the Madison County Business League, the Big Blue Booster Club and the Homebuilder’s Association of Jackson.
He and his wife, Candi, are parents to four children. In his spare time, DeRusso enjoys working out, watching Alabama football, running and playing golf.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Research on dogs could lead to better understanding of human cancer
- Keesler Medical Center set to begin $74M renovation project
- ONE MORE YEAR: Leaders want year more of study on comprehensive road, bridge upkeep
- Community college dedicating new welding technology center