Tianna H. Raby
When she’s not handling complex legal cases for Jackson law firm Forman Perry, Tianna Hill Raby takes solace in her culinary skills. Having perfected Thai cuisine, the Meridian-born Raby is currently working on Cajun and Creole dishes.
As a partner at Forman Perry, Raby represents clients in all phases of litigation, from filing answers to complaints to handling appeals. She also has served on the firm’s recruiting committee for over a decade and is co-chair of its diversity committee.
Employed by Forman Perry since she graduated from Vanderbilt University Law School, Raby performs as a general civil defense litigator in the areas of employment, professional malpractice and premises and products liability.
Raby considers being guardian to her sister during the youngster’s teen years as her most significant personal accomplishment. Raby enjoys spending time with her husband, Malcolm, and their 2-year-old daughter, Ava, and traveling to see friends around the country.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing
- Grain scandal takes its toll on Delta farmers
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love