Tianna H. Raby
When she’s not handling complex legal cases for Jackson law firm Forman Perry, Tianna Hill Raby takes solace in her culinary skills. Having perfected Thai cuisine, the Meridian-born Raby is currently working on Cajun and Creole dishes.
As a partner at Forman Perry, Raby represents clients in all phases of litigation, from filing answers to complaints to handling appeals. She also has served on the firm’s recruiting committee for over a decade and is co-chair of its diversity committee.
Employed by Forman Perry since she graduated from Vanderbilt University Law School, Raby performs as a general civil defense litigator in the areas of employment, professional malpractice and premises and products liability.
Raby considers being guardian to her sister during the youngster’s teen years as her most significant personal accomplishment. Raby enjoys spending time with her husband, Malcolm, and their 2-year-old daughter, Ava, and traveling to see friends around the country.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Attorney McRae challenging Miss. treasurer in GOP primary
- Judge names receiver for KiOR plant, but tax payment unclear
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Rival plans filed to end Cleveland schools federal oversight
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Production under way at Grammer AG in Tupelo
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs