Tianna H. Raby
When she’s not handling complex legal cases for Jackson law firm Forman Perry, Tianna Hill Raby takes solace in her culinary skills. Having perfected Thai cuisine, the Meridian-born Raby is currently working on Cajun and Creole dishes.
As a partner at Forman Perry, Raby represents clients in all phases of litigation, from filing answers to complaints to handling appeals. She also has served on the firm’s recruiting committee for over a decade and is co-chair of its diversity committee.
Employed by Forman Perry since she graduated from Vanderbilt University Law School, Raby performs as a general civil defense litigator in the areas of employment, professional malpractice and premises and products liability.
Raby considers being guardian to her sister during the youngster’s teen years as her most significant personal accomplishment. Raby enjoys spending time with her husband, Malcolm, and their 2-year-old daughter, Ava, and traveling to see friends around the country.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Legislators begin work on FY2016 state budget
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M