Tianna H. Raby
When she’s not handling complex legal cases for Jackson law firm Forman Perry, Tianna Hill Raby takes solace in her culinary skills. Having perfected Thai cuisine, the Meridian-born Raby is currently working on Cajun and Creole dishes.
As a partner at Forman Perry, Raby represents clients in all phases of litigation, from filing answers to complaints to handling appeals. She also has served on the firm’s recruiting committee for over a decade and is co-chair of its diversity committee.
Employed by Forman Perry since she graduated from Vanderbilt University Law School, Raby performs as a general civil defense litigator in the areas of employment, professional malpractice and premises and products liability.
Raby considers being guardian to her sister during the youngster’s teen years as her most significant personal accomplishment. Raby enjoys spending time with her husband, Malcolm, and their 2-year-old daughter, Ava, and traveling to see friends around the country.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Planters Bank promotes at 3 locations
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- DAVID DALLAS — Cannabis for the rest of us
- MARTY WISEMAN: The current racial strife and the failure to educate
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- BILL CRAWFORD: Boyce takes hot spot as IHL commissioner
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson