Tianna H. Raby
When she’s not handling complex legal cases for Jackson law firm Forman Perry, Tianna Hill Raby takes solace in her culinary skills. Having perfected Thai cuisine, the Meridian-born Raby is currently working on Cajun and Creole dishes.
As a partner at Forman Perry, Raby represents clients in all phases of litigation, from filing answers to complaints to handling appeals. She also has served on the firm’s recruiting committee for over a decade and is co-chair of its diversity committee.
Employed by Forman Perry since she graduated from Vanderbilt University Law School, Raby performs as a general civil defense litigator in the areas of employment, professional malpractice and premises and products liability.
Raby considers being guardian to her sister during the youngster’s teen years as her most significant personal accomplishment. Raby enjoys spending time with her husband, Malcolm, and their 2-year-old daughter, Ava, and traveling to see friends around the country.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency