As both a business owner and resident, Vince Vavrunek heartily supports all things Mississippi.
Vavrunek owns Brandon’s SERVPRO franchise, a business that has grown 125 percent since the New Orleans native opened his doors in 2008.
Starting with one SERVPRO truck and two employees, Vavrunek now has nine trucks and 11 employees operating in the Jackson metropolitan market.
He makes sure that his company gives back to the community by supporting the Rankin County School District and local chambers of commerce.
Active in several professional organizations, Vavrunek is a member of the Building Owners and Managers Association and the Mississippi Claims Association.
A University of Mississippi graduate, Vavrunek married his high school sweetheart, Melissa, and the couple has three children. When he has time, Vavrunek enjoys playing golf, guitar and spending quality moments with his family.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi