As both a business owner and resident, Vince Vavrunek heartily supports all things Mississippi.
Vavrunek owns Brandon’s SERVPRO franchise, a business that has grown 125 percent since the New Orleans native opened his doors in 2008.
Starting with one SERVPRO truck and two employees, Vavrunek now has nine trucks and 11 employees operating in the Jackson metropolitan market.
He makes sure that his company gives back to the community by supporting the Rankin County School District and local chambers of commerce.
Active in several professional organizations, Vavrunek is a member of the Building Owners and Managers Association and the Mississippi Claims Association.
A University of Mississippi graduate, Vavrunek married his high school sweetheart, Melissa, and the couple has three children. When he has time, Vavrunek enjoys playing golf, guitar and spending quality moments with his family.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Watch out for wildlife while driving on roads, highways
- Finding your flexible space — Regus banks on high demand for customizable work spaces