As both a business owner and resident, Vince Vavrunek heartily supports all things Mississippi.
Vavrunek owns Brandon’s SERVPRO franchise, a business that has grown 125 percent since the New Orleans native opened his doors in 2008.
Starting with one SERVPRO truck and two employees, Vavrunek now has nine trucks and 11 employees operating in the Jackson metropolitan market.
He makes sure that his company gives back to the community by supporting the Rankin County School District and local chambers of commerce.
Active in several professional organizations, Vavrunek is a member of the Building Owners and Managers Association and the Mississippi Claims Association.
A University of Mississippi graduate, Vavrunek married his high school sweetheart, Melissa, and the couple has three children. When he has time, Vavrunek enjoys playing golf, guitar and spending quality moments with his family.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”