As both a business owner and resident, Vince Vavrunek heartily supports all things Mississippi.
Vavrunek owns Brandon’s SERVPRO franchise, a business that has grown 125 percent since the New Orleans native opened his doors in 2008.
Starting with one SERVPRO truck and two employees, Vavrunek now has nine trucks and 11 employees operating in the Jackson metropolitan market.
He makes sure that his company gives back to the community by supporting the Rankin County School District and local chambers of commerce.
Active in several professional organizations, Vavrunek is a member of the Building Owners and Managers Association and the Mississippi Claims Association.
A University of Mississippi graduate, Vavrunek married his high school sweetheart, Melissa, and the couple has three children. When he has time, Vavrunek enjoys playing golf, guitar and spending quality moments with his family.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Columbus-built Airbus gets FAA airworthiness approval
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- Bill would make only 1 hospital follow open-meetings act