As both a business owner and resident, Vince Vavrunek heartily supports all things Mississippi.
Vavrunek owns Brandon’s SERVPRO franchise, a business that has grown 125 percent since the New Orleans native opened his doors in 2008.
Starting with one SERVPRO truck and two employees, Vavrunek now has nine trucks and 11 employees operating in the Jackson metropolitan market.
He makes sure that his company gives back to the community by supporting the Rankin County School District and local chambers of commerce.
Active in several professional organizations, Vavrunek is a member of the Building Owners and Managers Association and the Mississippi Claims Association.
A University of Mississippi graduate, Vavrunek married his high school sweetheart, Melissa, and the couple has three children. When he has time, Vavrunek enjoys playing golf, guitar and spending quality moments with his family.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- Deepwater Horizon Five Years Later — Restoring the Mississippi coast starts with a strong foundation
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Chancery Court’s interpretation of ‘public use’ will guide ruling on Westin money
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey