BCB shareholders approve proposed merger with The First
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 2,2014
HATTIESBURG — BCB Holding Company Inc. shareholders have approved the previously announced merger of BCB with and into The First Bancshares Inc., holding company for The First, A National Banking Association.
Concurrently, BCB’s wholly-owned subsidiary, Bay Bank, an Alabama banking corporation, will be merged with and into The First, A National Banking Association.
In addition, The First Bancshares has received all requisite regulatory approvals required for the completion of the merger, which is expected to become effective as of June 30, subject to the satisfaction of customary closing conditions.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- Bill would open hospital meetings, expand records access
- (VIDEO) ALAN TURNER: Wilson says he’s ready for elected office
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports