BCB shareholders approve proposed merger with The First
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 2,2014
HATTIESBURG — BCB Holding Company Inc. shareholders have approved the previously announced merger of BCB with and into The First Bancshares Inc., holding company for The First, A National Banking Association.
Concurrently, BCB’s wholly-owned subsidiary, Bay Bank, an Alabama banking corporation, will be merged with and into The First, A National Banking Association.
In addition, The First Bancshares has received all requisite regulatory approvals required for the completion of the merger, which is expected to become effective as of June 30, subject to the satisfaction of customary closing conditions.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- DAVID WILLIAMS: Smart traffic signals pave way for better driving in connected world
- Developers withdraw zoning application for former country club
- Lawmakers: Time to raze IHL
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?