MBJ June 6th Digital Edition
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 5,2014
Tags: building code, catfish, Commercial Real Estate Firms list, construction, Deerfield Golf Course, Delta Council, FOCUS, Jack Kyle, Jesse Houston, MBJ, Mississippi Business Journal, Mississippi Entrepreneurs, Mississippi Land Bank, Oxford-Lafayette Sportsplex, oyster bar, Polly Dement, Rachel Horn Houston, real estate, recovery, Saltine, tornado, university construction
Login to your MBJ Insider account to access this content and much more
Become an MBJ Insider
By offering insightful coverage by award-winning reporters about Mississippi’s companies and industries, we help you make smart business decisions, advance your career, and find new prospects. Build your business and outsmart your competition day after day by becoming an insider.
Ready to get started? Choose your delivery method:
Benefits of being an MBJ Insider
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions
- College Board sets Friday meeting to discuss Dan Jones
- Developers withdraw zoning application for former country club