Sun Country to begin chartered air service to the Gulf Coast’s Beau Rivage
Published: June 9,2014
BILOXI — Sun Country Airlines planes will begin carrying gamblers from Florida to the Beau Rivage Resort & Casino on Sunday.
The chartered flights on Sun Country Airlines will be five days a week, WLOX-TV reports, operating from St. Petersburg-Clearwater International Airport to Gulfport-Biloxi International Airport on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
Monthly charters will also be offered for passengers in Atlanta, Houston, Sanford/Orlando and about 60 other U.S. destinations.
MGM Resorts International has flown gamblers from other locations to Gulfport since 2008. In 2013, the company coordinated 656 flights, carrying more than 81,000 passengers.
The company is also paying to fly gamblers to its Gold Strike Casino Resort in northern Mississippi’s Tunica County.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- Man charged in noose left on integration statue at Ole Miss