Horizon Energy rolls out Intellipumper for digital oil fields
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 19,2014
GULFPORT — Horizon Energy Corporation (OTCQB:HORI) has introduced the Intellipumper, a new rod pump control solution to optimize the reliability and energy efficiency of pump wells.
The Intellipumper was designed for digital oilfields and comes ready for use, featuring cable-free installation, integrated supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) communications, wireless control and low maintenance.
“Our goal is to provide operators a low-cost option with high-tech capabilities,” said Robert Bludorn, president and CEO of Horizon Energy Corporation. He added, “By improving the performance of each individual pump stroke, production recovery is maximized and mechanical stress is reduced, resulting in the potential for significant savings.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- (VIDEO) ALAN TURNER: Wilson says he’s ready for elected office
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- Plan would give up to $1.5M to music recording, concerts
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports