Horizon Energy rolls out Intellipumper for digital oil fields
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 19,2014
GULFPORT — Horizon Energy Corporation (OTCQB:HORI) has introduced the Intellipumper, a new rod pump control solution to optimize the reliability and energy efficiency of pump wells.
The Intellipumper was designed for digital oilfields and comes ready for use, featuring cable-free installation, integrated supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) communications, wireless control and low maintenance.
“Our goal is to provide operators a low-cost option with high-tech capabilities,” said Robert Bludorn, president and CEO of Horizon Energy Corporation. He added, “By improving the performance of each individual pump stroke, production recovery is maximized and mechanical stress is reduced, resulting in the potential for significant savings.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years