Horizon Energy rolls out Intellipumper for digital oil fields
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 19,2014
GULFPORT — Horizon Energy Corporation (OTCQB:HORI) has introduced the Intellipumper, a new rod pump control solution to optimize the reliability and energy efficiency of pump wells.
The Intellipumper was designed for digital oilfields and comes ready for use, featuring cable-free installation, integrated supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) communications, wireless control and low maintenance.
“Our goal is to provide operators a low-cost option with high-tech capabilities,” said Robert Bludorn, president and CEO of Horizon Energy Corporation. He added, “By improving the performance of each individual pump stroke, production recovery is maximized and mechanical stress is reduced, resulting in the potential for significant savings.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- The Blues and higher education — Delta State launches the International Delta Blues Project
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Singing River shutting doors on two Coast clinics
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62