Horizon Energy rolls out Intellipumper for digital oil fields
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 19,2014
GULFPORT — Horizon Energy Corporation (OTCQB:HORI) has introduced the Intellipumper, a new rod pump control solution to optimize the reliability and energy efficiency of pump wells.
The Intellipumper was designed for digital oilfields and comes ready for use, featuring cable-free installation, integrated supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) communications, wireless control and low maintenance.
“Our goal is to provide operators a low-cost option with high-tech capabilities,” said Robert Bludorn, president and CEO of Horizon Energy Corporation. He added, “By improving the performance of each individual pump stroke, production recovery is maximized and mechanical stress is reduced, resulting in the potential for significant savings.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow