Horizon Energy rolls out Intellipumper for digital oil fields
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 19,2014
GULFPORT — Horizon Energy Corporation (OTCQB:HORI) has introduced the Intellipumper, a new rod pump control solution to optimize the reliability and energy efficiency of pump wells.
The Intellipumper was designed for digital oilfields and comes ready for use, featuring cable-free installation, integrated supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) communications, wireless control and low maintenance.
“Our goal is to provide operators a low-cost option with high-tech capabilities,” said Robert Bludorn, president and CEO of Horizon Energy Corporation. He added, “By improving the performance of each individual pump stroke, production recovery is maximized and mechanical stress is reduced, resulting in the potential for significant savings.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option