Developers break ground for One Eastover Center
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 25,2014
JACKSON — Holder Properties has broken ground for One Eastover Center, a 120,000-square-foot Class “A” office building located in the District at Eastover, a 21-acre mixed-use community.
The office development will be located on the northern end of the District at Eastover utilizing 2.54 acres along Eastover Drive and the I-55 Frontage Road.
The five-story office building will have an adjacent parking deck and surface lot totaling 400 spaces.
The law firm of Baker Donelson is the lead tenant and will occupy the third, fourth and fifth floors of the building. The first and second floors will be available for lease.
The building’s floor plates, measuring approximately 23,500 square feet, will provide flexibility for multi-tenant or single-tenant users. Each floor will have floor-to-ceiling glass.
One Eastover Center will also feature precast concrete panels, glass and metal with a lobby consisting of wood and stone finishes. A fifth floor balcony located on the southeast corner of the building.
The building is designed with energy-efficient systems and environmentally sensitive materials.
Construction will begin immediately with shell completion scheduled for the summer of 2015.
The project is designed by Nelson Partners and will be built by Coast-based Roy Anderson Corp. Holder Properties has contracted with Jackson-based Duckworth Realty to provide leasing services for One Eastover Center.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Walker sentenced to 18 months for fraud, conspiracy
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation