Ideal Software enters partnership with US Bowling
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 25,2014
MERIDIAN — Amusement management system innovator Ideal Software Systems and bowling center designer and distributor US Bowling Corporation have partnered to offer the bowling industry Ideal’s business management system that runs an entire facility while integrating with the scoring system.
“We created US Bowling to offer bowling proprietors an independent solution to their capital equipment needs,” said Dave Frewing, president of Chino, Calif.-based US Bowling. “Through this partnership with Ideal, US Bowling now can provide the industry with a turn-key system that addresses all of their business management needs, from a single vendor.”
David Goldman, founder and president of Ideal Software Systems, said, “Previously, bowling centers were forced to source multiple systems from several suppliers, and then try to make them work together. Ideal offers a single, native system that simplifies operations by integrating with scoring systems and providing one log-in, one common set of reports, one customer database and one cash drawer for a bowling facility’s profit centers.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions