Ideal Software enters partnership with US Bowling
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 25,2014
MERIDIAN — Amusement management system innovator Ideal Software Systems and bowling center designer and distributor US Bowling Corporation have partnered to offer the bowling industry Ideal’s business management system that runs an entire facility while integrating with the scoring system.
“We created US Bowling to offer bowling proprietors an independent solution to their capital equipment needs,” said Dave Frewing, president of Chino, Calif.-based US Bowling. “Through this partnership with Ideal, US Bowling now can provide the industry with a turn-key system that addresses all of their business management needs, from a single vendor.”
David Goldman, founder and president of Ideal Software Systems, said, “Previously, bowling centers were forced to source multiple systems from several suppliers, and then try to make them work together. Ideal offers a single, native system that simplifies operations by integrating with scoring systems and providing one log-in, one common set of reports, one customer database and one cash drawer for a bowling facility’s profit centers.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- Deepwater Horizon Five Years Later — Restoring the Mississippi coast starts with a strong foundation
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Chancery Court’s interpretation of ‘public use’ will guide ruling on Westin money
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey