Ideal Software enters partnership with US Bowling
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 25,2014
MERIDIAN — Amusement management system innovator Ideal Software Systems and bowling center designer and distributor US Bowling Corporation have partnered to offer the bowling industry Ideal’s business management system that runs an entire facility while integrating with the scoring system.
“We created US Bowling to offer bowling proprietors an independent solution to their capital equipment needs,” said Dave Frewing, president of Chino, Calif.-based US Bowling. “Through this partnership with Ideal, US Bowling now can provide the industry with a turn-key system that addresses all of their business management needs, from a single vendor.”
David Goldman, founder and president of Ideal Software Systems, said, “Previously, bowling centers were forced to source multiple systems from several suppliers, and then try to make them work together. Ideal offers a single, native system that simplifies operations by integrating with scoring systems and providing one log-in, one common set of reports, one customer database and one cash drawer for a bowling facility’s profit centers.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Jackson to get C Spire's high-speed internet
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- New York firm buying majority interest in Tupelo mall, shopping center
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force