SBA surpasses $100M in loans through third quarter
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 25,2014
ACROSS MISSISSIPPI — With just over three months to go before the federal fiscal year ends, the U. S. Small Business Administration Mississippi District has surpassed the $100-million milestone.
Thus far through the third quarter of fiscal year 2014 (Oct. 1, 2013 to June 15, 2014), the Mississippi SBA office has 287 approved loans totaling $100,514,200.
Mississippi SBA loans approved through June 15 generated 822 jobs created and 1,439 jobs retained which nets greater tax revenue for the state of Mississippi, according to a release.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits
- RAISING AWARENESS — Lori Newcomb, family join fight against ovarian cancer
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- DREAMS AND OYSTERS — Houstons set for August opening of Saltine in Fondren