SBA surpasses $100M in loans through third quarter
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 25,2014
ACROSS MISSISSIPPI — With just over three months to go before the federal fiscal year ends, the U. S. Small Business Administration Mississippi District has surpassed the $100-million milestone.
Thus far through the third quarter of fiscal year 2014 (Oct. 1, 2013 to June 15, 2014), the Mississippi SBA office has 287 approved loans totaling $100,514,200.
Mississippi SBA loans approved through June 15 generated 822 jobs created and 1,439 jobs retained which nets greater tax revenue for the state of Mississippi, according to a release.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- PHIL HARDWICK: When Bill Cooley talks, people listen
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life