SBA surpasses $100M in loans through third quarter
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 25,2014
ACROSS MISSISSIPPI — With just over three months to go before the federal fiscal year ends, the U. S. Small Business Administration Mississippi District has surpassed the $100-million milestone.
Thus far through the third quarter of fiscal year 2014 (Oct. 1, 2013 to June 15, 2014), the Mississippi SBA office has 287 approved loans totaling $100,514,200.
Mississippi SBA loans approved through June 15 generated 822 jobs created and 1,439 jobs retained which nets greater tax revenue for the state of Mississippi, according to a release.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet