SBA surpasses $100M in loans through third quarter
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 25,2014
ACROSS MISSISSIPPI — With just over three months to go before the federal fiscal year ends, the U. S. Small Business Administration Mississippi District has surpassed the $100-million milestone.
Thus far through the third quarter of fiscal year 2014 (Oct. 1, 2013 to June 15, 2014), the Mississippi SBA office has 287 approved loans totaling $100,514,200.
Mississippi SBA loans approved through June 15 generated 822 jobs created and 1,439 jobs retained which nets greater tax revenue for the state of Mississippi, according to a release.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- Chancery judge delays JRA bond approval for Jackson's Westin hotel
- KILL BILL: Common Core death knell heads to Gov. Bryant's desk
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Keeping our eye on: Neal Stephens
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing