SBA surpasses $100M in loans through third quarter
by MBJ Staff
Published: June 25,2014
ACROSS MISSISSIPPI — With just over three months to go before the federal fiscal year ends, the U. S. Small Business Administration Mississippi District has surpassed the $100-million milestone.
Thus far through the third quarter of fiscal year 2014 (Oct. 1, 2013 to June 15, 2014), the Mississippi SBA office has 287 approved loans totaling $100,514,200.
Mississippi SBA loans approved through June 15 generated 822 jobs created and 1,439 jobs retained which nets greater tax revenue for the state of Mississippi, according to a release.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus
- Biloxi council approves $29M contract for baseball stadium construction
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Cochran continues to question EPA over new regulations