Horizon to implement Intellipumper in Texas oil field
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 1,2014
GULFPORT — Horizon Energy Corporation’s Intellipumper will be placed in operation at its East Texas site on the Holmes Oil Unit Number 1 in Cherokee County, Texas.
The Intellipumper is a rod pump control solution designed to optimize the reliability and energy efficiency of pump wells.
“The Intellipumper will improve the performance of each individual stroke of the pump, maximizing production and reducing mechanical stress. The result is a potential for significant savings and maximization of shareholder value,” said Robert Bludorn, president and CEO of Horizon Energy Corporation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete