Horizon to implement Intellipumper in Texas oil field
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 1,2014
GULFPORT — Horizon Energy Corporation’s Intellipumper will be placed in operation at its East Texas site on the Holmes Oil Unit Number 1 in Cherokee County, Texas.
The Intellipumper is a rod pump control solution designed to optimize the reliability and energy efficiency of pump wells.
“The Intellipumper will improve the performance of each individual stroke of the pump, maximizing production and reducing mechanical stress. The result is a potential for significant savings and maximization of shareholder value,” said Robert Bludorn, president and CEO of Horizon Energy Corporation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- County to ask if it can use unspent hurricane recovery money
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well