Horizon to implement Intellipumper in Texas oil field
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 1,2014
GULFPORT — Horizon Energy Corporation’s Intellipumper will be placed in operation at its East Texas site on the Holmes Oil Unit Number 1 in Cherokee County, Texas.
The Intellipumper is a rod pump control solution designed to optimize the reliability and energy efficiency of pump wells.
“The Intellipumper will improve the performance of each individual stroke of the pump, maximizing production and reducing mechanical stress. The result is a potential for significant savings and maximization of shareholder value,” said Robert Bludorn, president and CEO of Horizon Energy Corporation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Pickwick Pines settles lawsuit; pays $260K
- MSU sets new annual fundraising record of $106M-plus