Horizon to implement Intellipumper in Texas oil field
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 1,2014
GULFPORT — Horizon Energy Corporation’s Intellipumper will be placed in operation at its East Texas site on the Holmes Oil Unit Number 1 in Cherokee County, Texas.
The Intellipumper is a rod pump control solution designed to optimize the reliability and energy efficiency of pump wells.
“The Intellipumper will improve the performance of each individual stroke of the pump, maximizing production and reducing mechanical stress. The result is a potential for significant savings and maximization of shareholder value,” said Robert Bludorn, president and CEO of Horizon Energy Corporation.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge moves McDaniel's lawsuit challenging loss to Cochran
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- Scientists seeing more invasive trapjaw ants on Coast
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- Senate election ballot approved as McDaniel's challenge continues
- Trop Greenville ahead of schedule on significant expansion