Adams & Reese – Best Places to Work 2014
by Nash Nunnery
Published: July 3,2014
FIRST PLACE WINNER OF MEDIUM CATEGORY
For the ninth consecutive year, Ridgeland law firm Adams and Reese LLP is on the list of the Mississippi Business Journal’s Best Places to Work.
Founded in New Orleans more than 60 years ago, Adams and Reese delivers superb service in a client-centered culture. The Ridgeland office boasts 34 attorneys and 26 support staff members. The firm’s core values of Growth, Respect, Excellence, Accountability, Teamwork, Inclusion, Fulfillment and Integrity provide employees with a roadmap to success.
In an effort to support a balanced work and life schedule, Adams and Reese attorneys and staff enjoy an annual picnic and other company-sponsored social outings.
The firm’s HUGS volunteer program has devoted thousands of hours to worthy causes in the Jackson metropolitan area, including the Canton Boys and Girls Club Community Center project and the Madison County Chamber Dragon Boat Regatta.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90