Adams & Reese – Best Places to Work 2014
by Nash Nunnery
Published: July 3,2014
FIRST PLACE WINNER OF MEDIUM CATEGORY
For the ninth consecutive year, Ridgeland law firm Adams and Reese LLP is on the list of the Mississippi Business Journal’s Best Places to Work.
Founded in New Orleans more than 60 years ago, Adams and Reese delivers superb service in a client-centered culture. The Ridgeland office boasts 34 attorneys and 26 support staff members. The firm’s core values of Growth, Respect, Excellence, Accountability, Teamwork, Inclusion, Fulfillment and Integrity provide employees with a roadmap to success.
In an effort to support a balanced work and life schedule, Adams and Reese attorneys and staff enjoy an annual picnic and other company-sponsored social outings.
The firm’s HUGS volunteer program has devoted thousands of hours to worthy causes in the Jackson metropolitan area, including the Canton Boys and Girls Club Community Center project and the Madison County Chamber Dragon Boat Regatta.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Top 40 Under 40
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- MDA to close all its regional offices
- Top 40 Under 40 (digital magazine)