Adams & Reese – Best Places to Work 2014
by Nash Nunnery
Published: July 3,2014
FIRST PLACE WINNER OF MEDIUM CATEGORY
For the ninth consecutive year, Ridgeland law firm Adams and Reese LLP is on the list of the Mississippi Business Journal’s Best Places to Work.
Founded in New Orleans more than 60 years ago, Adams and Reese delivers superb service in a client-centered culture. The Ridgeland office boasts 34 attorneys and 26 support staff members. The firm’s core values of Growth, Respect, Excellence, Accountability, Teamwork, Inclusion, Fulfillment and Integrity provide employees with a roadmap to success.
In an effort to support a balanced work and life schedule, Adams and Reese attorneys and staff enjoy an annual picnic and other company-sponsored social outings.
The firm’s HUGS volunteer program has devoted thousands of hours to worthy causes in the Jackson metropolitan area, including the Canton Boys and Girls Club Community Center project and the Madison County Chamber Dragon Boat Regatta.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Bill would use casino taxes for bridges, little for tourism
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Statue depicts famous duel that originated 'Bowie knife'