All-American Check Cashing – Best Places to Work 2014
by Nash Nunnery
Published: July 3,2014
THIRD PLACE WINNER OF MEDIUM CATEGORY
With its motto of “Building relationships with our customer from the moment they walk in the door,” All American Check Cashing is a short-term lender providing quick access to money in the form of payday advances and title loans.
Founded in 1999 by president Michael Gray, the company has experienced solid growth. All American Check Cashing’s footprint runs throughout Mississippi with locations from Southaven to Pascagoula and Meridian to Vicksburg, and stores in Louisiana and Alabama.
The company’s managers and staff are deeply rooted in the communities in which All American serves.
From sponsoring Little League teams to participation in community clean-up days, employees take pride in paying it forward. In turn, All American provides associates with competitive compensation, special performance incentives and paid time off for family functions.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- RAISING AWARENESS — Lori Newcomb, family join fight against ovarian cancer
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win