All-American Check Cashing – Best Places to Work 2014
by Nash Nunnery
Published: July 3,2014
THIRD PLACE WINNER OF MEDIUM CATEGORY
With its motto of “Building relationships with our customer from the moment they walk in the door,” All American Check Cashing is a short-term lender providing quick access to money in the form of payday advances and title loans.
Founded in 1999 by president Michael Gray, the company has experienced solid growth. All American Check Cashing’s footprint runs throughout Mississippi with locations from Southaven to Pascagoula and Meridian to Vicksburg, and stores in Louisiana and Alabama.
The company’s managers and staff are deeply rooted in the communities in which All American serves.
From sponsoring Little League teams to participation in community clean-up days, employees take pride in paying it forward. In turn, All American provides associates with competitive compensation, special performance incentives and paid time off for family functions.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi