All-American Check Cashing – Best Places to Work 2014
by Nash Nunnery
Published: July 3,2014
THIRD PLACE WINNER OF MEDIUM CATEGORY
With its motto of “Building relationships with our customer from the moment they walk in the door,” All American Check Cashing is a short-term lender providing quick access to money in the form of payday advances and title loans.
Founded in 1999 by president Michael Gray, the company has experienced solid growth. All American Check Cashing’s footprint runs throughout Mississippi with locations from Southaven to Pascagoula and Meridian to Vicksburg, and stores in Louisiana and Alabama.
The company’s managers and staff are deeply rooted in the communities in which All American serves.
From sponsoring Little League teams to participation in community clean-up days, employees take pride in paying it forward. In turn, All American provides associates with competitive compensation, special performance incentives and paid time off for family functions.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow