All-American Check Cashing – Best Places to Work 2014
by Nash Nunnery
Published: July 3,2014
THIRD PLACE WINNER OF MEDIUM CATEGORY
With its motto of “Building relationships with our customer from the moment they walk in the door,” All American Check Cashing is a short-term lender providing quick access to money in the form of payday advances and title loans.
Founded in 1999 by president Michael Gray, the company has experienced solid growth. All American Check Cashing’s footprint runs throughout Mississippi with locations from Southaven to Pascagoula and Meridian to Vicksburg, and stores in Louisiana and Alabama.
The company’s managers and staff are deeply rooted in the communities in which All American serves.
From sponsoring Little League teams to participation in community clean-up days, employees take pride in paying it forward. In turn, All American provides associates with competitive compensation, special performance incentives and paid time off for family functions.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal