All-American Check Cashing – Best Places to Work 2014
by Nash Nunnery
Published: July 3,2014
THIRD PLACE WINNER OF MEDIUM CATEGORY
With its motto of “Building relationships with our customer from the moment they walk in the door,” All American Check Cashing is a short-term lender providing quick access to money in the form of payday advances and title loans.
Founded in 1999 by president Michael Gray, the company has experienced solid growth. All American Check Cashing’s footprint runs throughout Mississippi with locations from Southaven to Pascagoula and Meridian to Vicksburg, and stores in Louisiana and Alabama.
The company’s managers and staff are deeply rooted in the communities in which All American serves.
From sponsoring Little League teams to participation in community clean-up days, employees take pride in paying it forward. In turn, All American provides associates with competitive compensation, special performance incentives and paid time off for family functions.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- Former Mississippi First Lady Carroll Waller dies at 87
- Number of requests for general election absentee ballots roughly same as primary
- After string of losses, O'Hara sees himself as Senate 'protest vote'