Atmos Energy – Best Places to Work 2014
At Atmos Energy, the heart of the company culture is AtmoSpirit, a belief system or “culture plan” that emphasizes five core values: be at your best; bring out the best in others; inspire trust; focus on the future and make a difference.
Atmos Energy encourages all of its 360 Mississippi employees to live these values on the job and at home.
In addition to serving more than 260,000 Mississippi customers, Atmos Energy delivers natural gas service to more than 3 million people in eight states.
In October 2013, the company celebrated its first “Culture Day,” in which each local office held a celebration of the many cultures that make up Atmos Energy. The festivities came almost a year after Atmos marked a decade of service in Mississippi by donating $50,000 to the Mississippi Civil Rights Museum project. This year marks the third time since 2010 that Atmos Energy has been recognized as one of the Mississippi Business Journal’s Best Places To Work.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- McDaniel files legal arguments as he looks to overturn Cochran loss
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- Payday lender expects clean bill from regulators