Atmos Energy – Best Places to Work 2014
At Atmos Energy, the heart of the company culture is AtmoSpirit, a belief system or “culture plan” that emphasizes five core values: be at your best; bring out the best in others; inspire trust; focus on the future and make a difference.
Atmos Energy encourages all of its 360 Mississippi employees to live these values on the job and at home.
In addition to serving more than 260,000 Mississippi customers, Atmos Energy delivers natural gas service to more than 3 million people in eight states.
In October 2013, the company celebrated its first “Culture Day,” in which each local office held a celebration of the many cultures that make up Atmos Energy. The festivities came almost a year after Atmos marked a decade of service in Mississippi by donating $50,000 to the Mississippi Civil Rights Museum project. This year marks the third time since 2010 that Atmos Energy has been recognized as one of the Mississippi Business Journal’s Best Places To Work.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- JRA plans image makeover, hires crisis manager