Atmos Energy – Best Places to Work 2014
At Atmos Energy, the heart of the company culture is AtmoSpirit, a belief system or “culture plan” that emphasizes five core values: be at your best; bring out the best in others; inspire trust; focus on the future and make a difference.
Atmos Energy encourages all of its 360 Mississippi employees to live these values on the job and at home.
In addition to serving more than 260,000 Mississippi customers, Atmos Energy delivers natural gas service to more than 3 million people in eight states.
In October 2013, the company celebrated its first “Culture Day,” in which each local office held a celebration of the many cultures that make up Atmos Energy. The festivities came almost a year after Atmos marked a decade of service in Mississippi by donating $50,000 to the Mississippi Civil Rights Museum project. This year marks the third time since 2010 that Atmos Energy has been recognized as one of the Mississippi Business Journal’s Best Places To Work.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow