Atmos Energy – Best Places to Work 2014
At Atmos Energy, the heart of the company culture is AtmoSpirit, a belief system or “culture plan” that emphasizes five core values: be at your best; bring out the best in others; inspire trust; focus on the future and make a difference.
Atmos Energy encourages all of its 360 Mississippi employees to live these values on the job and at home.
In addition to serving more than 260,000 Mississippi customers, Atmos Energy delivers natural gas service to more than 3 million people in eight states.
In October 2013, the company celebrated its first “Culture Day,” in which each local office held a celebration of the many cultures that make up Atmos Energy. The festivities came almost a year after Atmos marked a decade of service in Mississippi by donating $50,000 to the Mississippi Civil Rights Museum project. This year marks the third time since 2010 that Atmos Energy has been recognized as one of the Mississippi Business Journal’s Best Places To Work.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Leadership in Law nomination form
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- MDOT study: State's airports generate $2.5B-plus in economic activity