Baker Donelson – Best Places to Work 2014
by Nash Nunnery
Published: July 3,2014
For more than 120 years, Baker Donelson has built a solid reputation for achieving results for its clients on a wide range of legal matters. Though providing legal services is its focus, it is how they are delivered that sets the Jackson office apart.
At Baker Donelson, every employee is assigned to a “Daily Docket” team that meets each and every day to discuss client service, office and firm news, and more.
But Baker Donelson hasn’t forgotten its employees. BakerCares is an employee community service organization that offers workers up to eight hours of paid community service time each year. In Jackson, the firm partners with many organizations to participate in several community projects, including Race for the Cure and Wounded Warrior. Through the firm’s wellness initiative known as BakerFit, Baker Donelson offers employees quarterly exercise challenges to earn a portion of their health premium incentive.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- Events and Nominations