Baker Donelson – Best Places to Work 2014
by Nash Nunnery
Published: July 3,2014
For more than 120 years, Baker Donelson has built a solid reputation for achieving results for its clients on a wide range of legal matters. Though providing legal services is its focus, it is how they are delivered that sets the Jackson office apart.
At Baker Donelson, every employee is assigned to a “Daily Docket” team that meets each and every day to discuss client service, office and firm news, and more.
But Baker Donelson hasn’t forgotten its employees. BakerCares is an employee community service organization that offers workers up to eight hours of paid community service time each year. In Jackson, the firm partners with many organizations to participate in several community projects, including Race for the Cure and Wounded Warrior. Through the firm’s wellness initiative known as BakerFit, Baker Donelson offers employees quarterly exercise challenges to earn a portion of their health premium incentive.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- Man charged in noose left on integration statue at Ole Miss