Baker Donelson – Best Places to Work 2014
by Nash Nunnery
Published: July 3,2014
For more than 120 years, Baker Donelson has built a solid reputation for achieving results for its clients on a wide range of legal matters. Though providing legal services is its focus, it is how they are delivered that sets the Jackson office apart.
At Baker Donelson, every employee is assigned to a “Daily Docket” team that meets each and every day to discuss client service, office and firm news, and more.
But Baker Donelson hasn’t forgotten its employees. BakerCares is an employee community service organization that offers workers up to eight hours of paid community service time each year. In Jackson, the firm partners with many organizations to participate in several community projects, including Race for the Cure and Wounded Warrior. Through the firm’s wellness initiative known as BakerFit, Baker Donelson offers employees quarterly exercise challenges to earn a portion of their health premium incentive.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief