Baker Donelson – Best Places to Work 2014
by Nash Nunnery
Published: July 3,2014
For more than 120 years, Baker Donelson has built a solid reputation for achieving results for its clients on a wide range of legal matters. Though providing legal services is its focus, it is how they are delivered that sets the Jackson office apart.
At Baker Donelson, every employee is assigned to a “Daily Docket” team that meets each and every day to discuss client service, office and firm news, and more.
But Baker Donelson hasn’t forgotten its employees. BakerCares is an employee community service organization that offers workers up to eight hours of paid community service time each year. In Jackson, the firm partners with many organizations to participate in several community projects, including Race for the Cure and Wounded Warrior. Through the firm’s wellness initiative known as BakerFit, Baker Donelson offers employees quarterly exercise challenges to earn a portion of their health premium incentive.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- McDaniel alleges GOP race-baiting; says party should be 'purged'
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Mississippi Power conducts successful tests at Kemper plant
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Seafood dealer/processor guilty of illegal handling of oysters
- Medical transportation company opening operation/call center
- Pickwick Pines settles lawsuit; pays $260K