Business Communications Inc. – Best Places to Work 2014
by Nash Nunnery
Published: July 3,2014
Known for a full range of technology solutions designed to meet the needs of business, Business Communications, Incorporated, provides infrastructure solutions that cover the complete IT stack, including end-user devices, networking, computer and storage systems, and cloud and managed services offerings.
However, Ridgeland-based BCI also is proud of its employees and the unique business culture the company has nurtured since opening its doors in 1993. BCI isn’t just a gathering of highly skilled individuals but a team of motivated professionals working together.
For over 20 years, BCI has been one of the most trusted technology partners in the Southeast.
The company believes that the true value of technology, in any business, is increased efficiency and productivity that can yield tangible improvements in business results. People are the key and the foundation of success at BCI.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- Madison's Christmas on Ice will not take place this year
- SPECIAL REPORT: Land may hold key to Jackson airport’s success
- Ex-judge disciplined, but not barred, by Supreme Court
- Gunn: State's GOP needs to heal after Senate primary battle
- SPECIAL REPORT: A savvy pro is sought for Jackson airport's CEO
- Bank welcomes Little
- USM Foundation sees second-highest fundraising total in history