Camellia Home Health & Hospice – Best Places to Work 2014
by Nash Nunnery
Published: July 3,2014
THIRD PLACE WINNER OF LARGE CATEGORY
Camellia Home Health and Hospice prides itself on offering an unequaled level of quality in the delivery of a broad range of modern health care services. What distinguishes Camellia from most other health care providers, however, is that its services allow those most in need to receive award-winning health care directly in their own home.
Founded in 1974 by W.A. Payne and based in Hattiesburg, Camellia is a Medicare-certified, state licensed provider of home health care and hospice services in the southeastern United States.
With more than 400 team members in Mississippi, Camellia rewards employees for their hard work with outstanding benefits and an environment that is friendly and supportive.
The company goes above-and-beyond to hire staff members with high standards and who treat patients with care, compassion and dignity.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- Chancery judge delays JRA bond approval for Jackson's Westin hotel
- KILL BILL: Common Core death knell heads to Gov. Bryant's desk
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Keeping our eye on: Neal Stephens
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing