Camellia Home Health & Hospice – Best Places to Work 2014
by Nash Nunnery
Published: July 3,2014
THIRD PLACE WINNER OF LARGE CATEGORY
Camellia Home Health and Hospice prides itself on offering an unequaled level of quality in the delivery of a broad range of modern health care services. What distinguishes Camellia from most other health care providers, however, is that its services allow those most in need to receive award-winning health care directly in their own home.
Founded in 1974 by W.A. Payne and based in Hattiesburg, Camellia is a Medicare-certified, state licensed provider of home health care and hospice services in the southeastern United States.
With more than 400 team members in Mississippi, Camellia rewards employees for their hard work with outstanding benefits and an environment that is friendly and supportive.
The company goes above-and-beyond to hire staff members with high standards and who treat patients with care, compassion and dignity.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three