Camellia Home Health & Hospice – Best Places to Work 2014
by Nash Nunnery
Published: July 3,2014
THIRD PLACE WINNER OF LARGE CATEGORY
Camellia Home Health and Hospice prides itself on offering an unequaled level of quality in the delivery of a broad range of modern health care services. What distinguishes Camellia from most other health care providers, however, is that its services allow those most in need to receive award-winning health care directly in their own home.
Founded in 1974 by W.A. Payne and based in Hattiesburg, Camellia is a Medicare-certified, state licensed provider of home health care and hospice services in the southeastern United States.
With more than 400 team members in Mississippi, Camellia rewards employees for their hard work with outstanding benefits and an environment that is friendly and supportive.
The company goes above-and-beyond to hire staff members with high standards and who treat patients with care, compassion and dignity.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Thousands of acres of Delta farmland to go on auction block
- Former Godwin CEO Danny Mitchell dies at 66
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Board files suit against VA over release of patients' names
- City trying to determine who has authority to spend gaming money
- Gov. Bryant sets special election date for Senate District 17
- Mississippi sounds coming to Americana Music Festival & Conference
- Northrop Grumman lands $354M Air Force contract for Global Hawks