Camellia Home Health & Hospice – Best Places to Work 2014
by Nash Nunnery
Published: July 3,2014
THIRD PLACE WINNER OF LARGE CATEGORY
Camellia Home Health and Hospice prides itself on offering an unequaled level of quality in the delivery of a broad range of modern health care services. What distinguishes Camellia from most other health care providers, however, is that its services allow those most in need to receive award-winning health care directly in their own home.
Founded in 1974 by W.A. Payne and based in Hattiesburg, Camellia is a Medicare-certified, state licensed provider of home health care and hospice services in the southeastern United States.
With more than 400 team members in Mississippi, Camellia rewards employees for their hard work with outstanding benefits and an environment that is friendly and supportive.
The company goes above-and-beyond to hire staff members with high standards and who treat patients with care, compassion and dignity.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- Madison's Christmas on Ice will not take place this year
- SPECIAL REPORT: Land may hold key to Jackson airport’s success
- Ex-judge disciplined, but not barred, by Supreme Court
- Gunn: State's GOP needs to heal after Senate primary battle
- SPECIAL REPORT: A savvy pro is sought for Jackson airport's CEO
- Bank welcomes Little
- USM Foundation sees second-highest fundraising total in history