Camellia Home Health & Hospice – Best Places to Work 2014
by Nash Nunnery
Published: July 3,2014
THIRD PLACE WINNER OF LARGE CATEGORY
Camellia Home Health and Hospice prides itself on offering an unequaled level of quality in the delivery of a broad range of modern health care services. What distinguishes Camellia from most other health care providers, however, is that its services allow those most in need to receive award-winning health care directly in their own home.
Founded in 1974 by W.A. Payne and based in Hattiesburg, Camellia is a Medicare-certified, state licensed provider of home health care and hospice services in the southeastern United States.
With more than 400 team members in Mississippi, Camellia rewards employees for their hard work with outstanding benefits and an environment that is friendly and supportive.
The company goes above-and-beyond to hire staff members with high standards and who treat patients with care, compassion and dignity.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years