Community Bank – Best Places to Work 2014
FIRST PLACE WINNER OF MEGA-LARGE CATEGORY
As one of the South’s fastest-growing financial institutions, Community Bank takes great satisfaction in the values embraced by its bank family.
Community Bank leaders believe simple values can lead to a better quality of life for staff and customers, alike. From rejecting bank products thought to be unpopular by customers to fostering a respectful and enriching work environment for staff members, Community Bank strives to put its values into action every day.
Started more than a century ago in east central Mississippi, Community Bank has grown to more than $2.4 billion in assets, 40 offices and more than 650 employees in four states.
To better serve team members, the bank established an Employee Stock Ownership Plan. Under this plan, all staff members are fully-funded a percentage of their total compensation each year and is then invested in the bank’s stock.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- HCC works deal with MSU Extension Service for land to expand
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Education leaders applying for $15M in grants for pre-kindergarten program