Community Bank – Best Places to Work 2014
FIRST PLACE WINNER OF MEGA-LARGE CATEGORY
As one of the South’s fastest-growing financial institutions, Community Bank takes great satisfaction in the values embraced by its bank family.
Community Bank leaders believe simple values can lead to a better quality of life for staff and customers, alike. From rejecting bank products thought to be unpopular by customers to fostering a respectful and enriching work environment for staff members, Community Bank strives to put its values into action every day.
Started more than a century ago in east central Mississippi, Community Bank has grown to more than $2.4 billion in assets, 40 offices and more than 650 employees in four states.
To better serve team members, the bank established an Employee Stock Ownership Plan. Under this plan, all staff members are fully-funded a percentage of their total compensation each year and is then invested in the bank’s stock.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Cochran calls on EPA for review of Yazoo Backwater Project
- State Sen. Gandy hospitalized in South America
- Camgian launches Internet of Things product called Egburt
- After string of losses, O'Hara sees himself as Senate 'protest vote'
- Number of requests for general election absentee ballots roughly same as primary
- Former Mississippi First Lady Carroll Waller dies at 87