Community Bank – Best Places to Work 2014
FIRST PLACE WINNER OF MEGA-LARGE CATEGORY
As one of the South’s fastest-growing financial institutions, Community Bank takes great satisfaction in the values embraced by its bank family.
Community Bank leaders believe simple values can lead to a better quality of life for staff and customers, alike. From rejecting bank products thought to be unpopular by customers to fostering a respectful and enriching work environment for staff members, Community Bank strives to put its values into action every day.
Started more than a century ago in east central Mississippi, Community Bank has grown to more than $2.4 billion in assets, 40 offices and more than 650 employees in four states.
To better serve team members, the bank established an Employee Stock Ownership Plan. Under this plan, all staff members are fully-funded a percentage of their total compensation each year and is then invested in the bank’s stock.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- PEDIGREE dog food recalled; might contain metal fragments
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- Judicial candidates put on ballot after rejection of challenges
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- MSU receives funding for two proposals aimed at boosting NASA missions