Community Bank – Best Places to Work 2014
FIRST PLACE WINNER OF MEGA-LARGE CATEGORY
As one of the South’s fastest-growing financial institutions, Community Bank takes great satisfaction in the values embraced by its bank family.
Community Bank leaders believe simple values can lead to a better quality of life for staff and customers, alike. From rejecting bank products thought to be unpopular by customers to fostering a respectful and enriching work environment for staff members, Community Bank strives to put its values into action every day.
Started more than a century ago in east central Mississippi, Community Bank has grown to more than $2.4 billion in assets, 40 offices and more than 650 employees in four states.
To better serve team members, the bank established an Employee Stock Ownership Plan. Under this plan, all staff members are fully-funded a percentage of their total compensation each year and is then invested in the bank’s stock.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Top 40 Under 40
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- MDA to close all its regional offices
- Top 40 Under 40 (digital magazine)