Community Bank – Best Places to Work 2014
FIRST PLACE WINNER OF MEGA-LARGE CATEGORY
As one of the South’s fastest-growing financial institutions, Community Bank takes great satisfaction in the values embraced by its bank family.
Community Bank leaders believe simple values can lead to a better quality of life for staff and customers, alike. From rejecting bank products thought to be unpopular by customers to fostering a respectful and enriching work environment for staff members, Community Bank strives to put its values into action every day.
Started more than a century ago in east central Mississippi, Community Bank has grown to more than $2.4 billion in assets, 40 offices and more than 650 employees in four states.
To better serve team members, the bank established an Employee Stock Ownership Plan. Under this plan, all staff members are fully-funded a percentage of their total compensation each year and is then invested in the bank’s stock.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus
- Biloxi council approves $29M contract for baseball stadium construction
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Cochran continues to question EPA over new regulations