Fast Enterprises – Best Places to Work 2014
by Nash Nunnery
Published: July 3,2014
Fast Enterprises is a leading provider of software and information technology consulting services for government tax, revenue and unemployment insurance agencies. The company’s primary product, GenTax, is a commercial, off-the-shelf integrated tax processing system that can be configured to equip agencies with the functions necessary for efficient administration of tax and revenue programs.
In 2011, Fast Enterprises’ Raymond office was selected by the State of Mississippi as the Department of Revenue’s solution for a modernized and completely integrated tax and revenue system. Fast project team members began work on the project immediately, working collaboratively with state employees to implement five annual rollouts deploying broad-based tax systems, including the Alcohol Beverage Control warehouse system. Fast Enterprises is headquartered in Denver, Col.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- McDaniel files legal arguments as he looks to overturn Cochran loss
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- Payday lender expects clean bill from regulators