Fast Enterprises – Best Places to Work 2014
by Nash Nunnery
Published: July 3,2014
Fast Enterprises is a leading provider of software and information technology consulting services for government tax, revenue and unemployment insurance agencies. The company’s primary product, GenTax, is a commercial, off-the-shelf integrated tax processing system that can be configured to equip agencies with the functions necessary for efficient administration of tax and revenue programs.
In 2011, Fast Enterprises’ Raymond office was selected by the State of Mississippi as the Department of Revenue’s solution for a modernized and completely integrated tax and revenue system. Fast project team members began work on the project immediately, working collaboratively with state employees to implement five annual rollouts deploying broad-based tax systems, including the Alcohol Beverage Control warehouse system. Fast Enterprises is headquartered in Denver, Col.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- Meet the MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year — Rosemary Smith, a business hotshot
- DAVID DALLAS — Delbert Hosemann: An unsung hero chooses to remain so