Fast Enterprises – Best Places to Work 2014
by Nash Nunnery
Published: July 3,2014
Fast Enterprises is a leading provider of software and information technology consulting services for government tax, revenue and unemployment insurance agencies. The company’s primary product, GenTax, is a commercial, off-the-shelf integrated tax processing system that can be configured to equip agencies with the functions necessary for efficient administration of tax and revenue programs.
In 2011, Fast Enterprises’ Raymond office was selected by the State of Mississippi as the Department of Revenue’s solution for a modernized and completely integrated tax and revenue system. Fast project team members began work on the project immediately, working collaboratively with state employees to implement five annual rollouts deploying broad-based tax systems, including the Alcohol Beverage Control warehouse system. Fast Enterprises is headquartered in Denver, Col.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Walker sentenced to 18 months for fraud, conspiracy
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation