Fast Enterprises – Best Places to Work 2014
by Nash Nunnery
Published: July 3,2014
Fast Enterprises is a leading provider of software and information technology consulting services for government tax, revenue and unemployment insurance agencies. The company’s primary product, GenTax, is a commercial, off-the-shelf integrated tax processing system that can be configured to equip agencies with the functions necessary for efficient administration of tax and revenue programs.
In 2011, Fast Enterprises’ Raymond office was selected by the State of Mississippi as the Department of Revenue’s solution for a modernized and completely integrated tax and revenue system. Fast project team members began work on the project immediately, working collaboratively with state employees to implement five annual rollouts deploying broad-based tax systems, including the Alcohol Beverage Control warehouse system. Fast Enterprises is headquartered in Denver, Col.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter
- Cochran's legal counsel asks Court to toss McDaniel's lawsuit
- Ex-Delta mayor indicted, accused of stealing city property
- Williams-Sonoma expanding, adding nearly 1,000 jobs
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- More than half-dozen groups file charter school applications
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters