Fast Enterprises – Best Places to Work 2014
by Nash Nunnery
Published: July 3,2014
Fast Enterprises is a leading provider of software and information technology consulting services for government tax, revenue and unemployment insurance agencies. The company’s primary product, GenTax, is a commercial, off-the-shelf integrated tax processing system that can be configured to equip agencies with the functions necessary for efficient administration of tax and revenue programs.
In 2011, Fast Enterprises’ Raymond office was selected by the State of Mississippi as the Department of Revenue’s solution for a modernized and completely integrated tax and revenue system. Fast project team members began work on the project immediately, working collaboratively with state employees to implement five annual rollouts deploying broad-based tax systems, including the Alcohol Beverage Control warehouse system. Fast Enterprises is headquartered in Denver, Col.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- 'Get on Up' movie opens in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet