Gilmore Memorial Medical Center – Best Places to Work 2014
by Nash Nunnery
Published: July 3,2014
Located in Amory, the Gilmore Memorial Regional Medical Center is a 95-bed facility featuring state-of-the-art equipment and administering the latest in diagnostic procedures. The hospital provides emergency care, intensive care, a wound care center, diagnostics, surgery, and many other inpatient and outpatient medical services, treatments and programs.
The Gilmore Foundation was created by Ellie Davison Gilmore and his wife in 1915. Its initial goal was to construct a medical facility in Amory. When it opened Dec. 1, 1916, the original hospital was the first modern medical center in Northeast Mississippi.
Committed to making quality health care accessible throughout Monroe County and surrounding areas, Gilmore Memorial Medical Center today offers an expansive network of physicians, medical clinics, specialty centers and rehabilitation facilities.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Entergy gives solar a shot
- Challenging times ahead for Pearl’s manufactured home residents, apartment complex owners
- Critics say Pearl out to eliminate mobile homes and apartments – not safeguard them
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- State Sen. McDaniel traveling Mississippi to promote PAC
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release