Gilmore Memorial Medical Center – Best Places to Work 2014
by Nash Nunnery
Published: July 3,2014
Located in Amory, the Gilmore Memorial Regional Medical Center is a 95-bed facility featuring state-of-the-art equipment and administering the latest in diagnostic procedures. The hospital provides emergency care, intensive care, a wound care center, diagnostics, surgery, and many other inpatient and outpatient medical services, treatments and programs.
The Gilmore Foundation was created by Ellie Davison Gilmore and his wife in 1915. Its initial goal was to construct a medical facility in Amory. When it opened Dec. 1, 1916, the original hospital was the first modern medical center in Northeast Mississippi.
Committed to making quality health care accessible throughout Monroe County and surrounding areas, Gilmore Memorial Medical Center today offers an expansive network of physicians, medical clinics, specialty centers and rehabilitation facilities.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- QUIRKY? NO, JERKY — Whatever your craving, Beef Jerky Outlets likely has the flavor among 200+ choices
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- ALAN TURNER — The ‘Internet of things’ is focus of Camgian's Gary Butler
- Federal charges dropped against Shumate after guilty plea
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — State roots key to Edge Theory's Joe Stradinger
- Cochran's attorneys argue for dismissal of McDaniel's lawsuit
- MEMA warns of hottest temperatures of the year