Gilmore Memorial Medical Center – Best Places to Work 2014
by Nash Nunnery
Published: July 3,2014
Located in Amory, the Gilmore Memorial Regional Medical Center is a 95-bed facility featuring state-of-the-art equipment and administering the latest in diagnostic procedures. The hospital provides emergency care, intensive care, a wound care center, diagnostics, surgery, and many other inpatient and outpatient medical services, treatments and programs.
The Gilmore Foundation was created by Ellie Davison Gilmore and his wife in 1915. Its initial goal was to construct a medical facility in Amory. When it opened Dec. 1, 1916, the original hospital was the first modern medical center in Northeast Mississippi.
Committed to making quality health care accessible throughout Monroe County and surrounding areas, Gilmore Memorial Medical Center today offers an expansive network of physicians, medical clinics, specialty centers and rehabilitation facilities.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Lawmakers: Time to raze IHL
- Current Poll
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions
- Dan Mullen, Hugh Freeze to play in pro-am Thursday
- Biloxi Shuckers gives city $925K to speed construction
- Legislators' education alternative challenged in court
- Developers withdraw zoning application for former country club
- College Board stands behind move to fire Ole Miss chancellor