Gilmore Memorial Medical Center – Best Places to Work 2014
by Nash Nunnery
Published: July 3,2014
Located in Amory, the Gilmore Memorial Regional Medical Center is a 95-bed facility featuring state-of-the-art equipment and administering the latest in diagnostic procedures. The hospital provides emergency care, intensive care, a wound care center, diagnostics, surgery, and many other inpatient and outpatient medical services, treatments and programs.
The Gilmore Foundation was created by Ellie Davison Gilmore and his wife in 1915. Its initial goal was to construct a medical facility in Amory. When it opened Dec. 1, 1916, the original hospital was the first modern medical center in Northeast Mississippi.
Committed to making quality health care accessible throughout Monroe County and surrounding areas, Gilmore Memorial Medical Center today offers an expansive network of physicians, medical clinics, specialty centers and rehabilitation facilities.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force