Haddox Reid Eubank Betts – Best Places to Work 2014
by Nash Nunnery
Published: July 3,2014
Haddox Reid Eubank Betts PLLC is a full service firm offering assurance, tax, consulting, peer review and client accounting services to individuals, privately held businesses, non-profits and governmental entities.
On Jan. 1, Haddox Reid merged with Eubank Betts to become Haddox Reid Eubank Betts PLLC. With the merger, the combined firm is able to furnish an even wider array of services to benefit clients.
The two firms share the same values and are continuing the tradition of excellent service, trusted experience, and a positive business climate its clients and associates have come to expect.
During the tax season, the firm hosts a bake-off competition where employees can submit their best recipes for cakes, pies, candies and other sweets.
Additionally, the firm has an annual Appreciation Celebration to thank employees for their diligent work during tax season.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015