Haddox Reid Eubank Betts – Best Places to Work 2014
by Nash Nunnery
Published: July 3,2014
Haddox Reid Eubank Betts PLLC is a full service firm offering assurance, tax, consulting, peer review and client accounting services to individuals, privately held businesses, non-profits and governmental entities.
On Jan. 1, Haddox Reid merged with Eubank Betts to become Haddox Reid Eubank Betts PLLC. With the merger, the combined firm is able to furnish an even wider array of services to benefit clients.
The two firms share the same values and are continuing the tradition of excellent service, trusted experience, and a positive business climate its clients and associates have come to expect.
During the tax season, the firm hosts a bake-off competition where employees can submit their best recipes for cakes, pies, candies and other sweets.
Additionally, the firm has an annual Appreciation Celebration to thank employees for their diligent work during tax season.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- Lab owner loses challenge to 40 months in waste case
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- MSU-CVM professor leads major reference publication
- Watch out for wildlife while driving on roads, highways