Haddox Reid Eubank Betts – Best Places to Work 2014
by Nash Nunnery
Published: July 3,2014
Haddox Reid Eubank Betts PLLC is a full service firm offering assurance, tax, consulting, peer review and client accounting services to individuals, privately held businesses, non-profits and governmental entities.
On Jan. 1, Haddox Reid merged with Eubank Betts to become Haddox Reid Eubank Betts PLLC. With the merger, the combined firm is able to furnish an even wider array of services to benefit clients.
The two firms share the same values and are continuing the tradition of excellent service, trusted experience, and a positive business climate its clients and associates have come to expect.
During the tax season, the firm hosts a bake-off competition where employees can submit their best recipes for cakes, pies, candies and other sweets.
Additionally, the firm has an annual Appreciation Celebration to thank employees for their diligent work during tax season.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge moves McDaniel's lawsuit challenging loss to Cochran
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- Scientists seeing more invasive trapjaw ants on Coast
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- Senate election ballot approved as McDaniel's challenge continues
- Trop Greenville ahead of schedule on significant expansion