Harrah’s Gulf Coast – Best Places to Work 2014
by Nash Nunnery
Published: July 3,2014
THIRD PLACE WINNER OF MEGA-LARGE CATEGORY
Harrah’s Gulf Coast, formerly the Grand Biloxi Casino, Hotel and Spa, is fancied by management as a resort brand that celebrates a place where guests can come to escape from their daily routines. Last January, casino officials announced that the property would undergo a complete revamping, from hotel room upgrades to the introduction of a new fine dining restaurant.
The energetic and welcoming atmosphere is made possible by Harrah’s team members, many of whom have worked at the location for over a decade. Harrah’s Gulf Coast offers team members some of the most generous employee benefits in the gaming industry.
Along with an outstanding health insurance plan, the casino provides employees with a local clinic featuring medical, dental, massage therapy and legal consultation services. Additionally, Harrah’s Gulf Coast employees enjoy free hot meals and uniforms, as well as earn quarterly bonuses.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Outside group files arguments supporting McDaniel
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- MDEQ fines metalworking firm over hazardous waste