Harrah’s Gulf Coast – Best Places to Work 2014
by Nash Nunnery
Published: July 3,2014
THIRD PLACE WINNER OF MEGA-LARGE CATEGORY
Harrah’s Gulf Coast, formerly the Grand Biloxi Casino, Hotel and Spa, is fancied by management as a resort brand that celebrates a place where guests can come to escape from their daily routines. Last January, casino officials announced that the property would undergo a complete revamping, from hotel room upgrades to the introduction of a new fine dining restaurant.
The energetic and welcoming atmosphere is made possible by Harrah’s team members, many of whom have worked at the location for over a decade. Harrah’s Gulf Coast offers team members some of the most generous employee benefits in the gaming industry.
Along with an outstanding health insurance plan, the casino provides employees with a local clinic featuring medical, dental, massage therapy and legal consultation services. Additionally, Harrah’s Gulf Coast employees enjoy free hot meals and uniforms, as well as earn quarterly bonuses.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jackson’s Landmark Center slated for mixed-use conversion
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Race to the pump: Feds appear ready to beat state on new gas taxes
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Challenging times ahead for Pearl’s manufactured home residents, apartment complex owners
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- 3 dozen groups OK'd for Miss. specialty car tags
- Senate transportation chair seeks emergency money for roads, bridges