Harrah’s Gulf Coast – Best Places to Work 2014
by Nash Nunnery
Published: July 3,2014
THIRD PLACE WINNER OF MEGA-LARGE CATEGORY
Harrah’s Gulf Coast, formerly the Grand Biloxi Casino, Hotel and Spa, is fancied by management as a resort brand that celebrates a place where guests can come to escape from their daily routines. Last January, casino officials announced that the property would undergo a complete revamping, from hotel room upgrades to the introduction of a new fine dining restaurant.
The energetic and welcoming atmosphere is made possible by Harrah’s team members, many of whom have worked at the location for over a decade. Harrah’s Gulf Coast offers team members some of the most generous employee benefits in the gaming industry.
Along with an outstanding health insurance plan, the casino provides employees with a local clinic featuring medical, dental, massage therapy and legal consultation services. Additionally, Harrah’s Gulf Coast employees enjoy free hot meals and uniforms, as well as earn quarterly bonuses.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete