Harrah’s Gulf Coast – Best Places to Work 2014
by Nash Nunnery
Published: July 3,2014
THIRD PLACE WINNER OF MEGA-LARGE CATEGORY
Harrah’s Gulf Coast, formerly the Grand Biloxi Casino, Hotel and Spa, is fancied by management as a resort brand that celebrates a place where guests can come to escape from their daily routines. Last January, casino officials announced that the property would undergo a complete revamping, from hotel room upgrades to the introduction of a new fine dining restaurant.
The energetic and welcoming atmosphere is made possible by Harrah’s team members, many of whom have worked at the location for over a decade. Harrah’s Gulf Coast offers team members some of the most generous employee benefits in the gaming industry.
Along with an outstanding health insurance plan, the casino provides employees with a local clinic featuring medical, dental, massage therapy and legal consultation services. Additionally, Harrah’s Gulf Coast employees enjoy free hot meals and uniforms, as well as earn quarterly bonuses.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Legislators begin work on FY2016 state budget
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter