Harrah’s Gulf Coast – Best Places to Work 2014
by Nash Nunnery
Published: July 3,2014
THIRD PLACE WINNER OF MEGA-LARGE CATEGORY
Harrah’s Gulf Coast, formerly the Grand Biloxi Casino, Hotel and Spa, is fancied by management as a resort brand that celebrates a place where guests can come to escape from their daily routines. Last January, casino officials announced that the property would undergo a complete revamping, from hotel room upgrades to the introduction of a new fine dining restaurant.
The energetic and welcoming atmosphere is made possible by Harrah’s team members, many of whom have worked at the location for over a decade. Harrah’s Gulf Coast offers team members some of the most generous employee benefits in the gaming industry.
Along with an outstanding health insurance plan, the casino provides employees with a local clinic featuring medical, dental, massage therapy and legal consultation services. Additionally, Harrah’s Gulf Coast employees enjoy free hot meals and uniforms, as well as earn quarterly bonuses.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Williams Brothers General Store is something to count on