Hol-Mac Corporation – Best Places to Work 2014
by Nash Nunnery
Published: July 3,2014
Based in South Mississippi, Hol-Mac Corporation is a major supplier of steel fabrications, cylinders and tanks.
Founded by Charles Holder in 1963, the company began operations as Southern Welding and Machine in Bay Springs and furnished welding and machine shop services to local timber, oil field, construction and farming industries.
Anchored by a sound financial base, technical expertise and the drive to expand into a world-class manufacturer, Hol-Mac Corporation grew from two employees in one facility to four modern facilities with over 800 skilled craftsmen and professionals.
The company values its workforce and maintains high standards through product knowledge, safety standards, and advanced engineering and process developments.
All employees are provided the opportunity to learn, create and earn rewards as part of the Hol-Mac team.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge intends to rule on McDaniel's challenge before general election
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- QUIRKY? NO, JERKY — Whatever your craving, Beef Jerky Outlets likely has the flavor among 200+ choices
- (UPDATE) I-20 partially closed as vehicle carrying hazardous materials burns
- Coast family wins $644K in tideland lawsuit against state
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
- Community Bank, Pinnacle Trust ink new agreement