Hol-Mac Corporation – Best Places to Work 2014
by Nash Nunnery
Published: July 3,2014
Based in South Mississippi, Hol-Mac Corporation is a major supplier of steel fabrications, cylinders and tanks.
Founded by Charles Holder in 1963, the company began operations as Southern Welding and Machine in Bay Springs and furnished welding and machine shop services to local timber, oil field, construction and farming industries.
Anchored by a sound financial base, technical expertise and the drive to expand into a world-class manufacturer, Hol-Mac Corporation grew from two employees in one facility to four modern facilities with over 800 skilled craftsmen and professionals.
The company values its workforce and maintains high standards through product knowledge, safety standards, and advanced engineering and process developments.
All employees are provided the opportunity to learn, create and earn rewards as part of the Hol-Mac team.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits
- RAISING AWARENESS — Lori Newcomb, family join fight against ovarian cancer
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- DREAMS AND OYSTERS — Houstons set for August opening of Saltine in Fondren