Hol-Mac Corporation – Best Places to Work 2014
by Nash Nunnery
Published: July 3,2014
Based in South Mississippi, Hol-Mac Corporation is a major supplier of steel fabrications, cylinders and tanks.
Founded by Charles Holder in 1963, the company began operations as Southern Welding and Machine in Bay Springs and furnished welding and machine shop services to local timber, oil field, construction and farming industries.
Anchored by a sound financial base, technical expertise and the drive to expand into a world-class manufacturer, Hol-Mac Corporation grew from two employees in one facility to four modern facilities with over 800 skilled craftsmen and professionals.
The company values its workforce and maintains high standards through product knowledge, safety standards, and advanced engineering and process developments.
All employees are provided the opportunity to learn, create and earn rewards as part of the Hol-Mac team.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015