Hol-Mac Corporation – Best Places to Work 2014
by Nash Nunnery
Published: July 3,2014
Based in South Mississippi, Hol-Mac Corporation is a major supplier of steel fabrications, cylinders and tanks.
Founded by Charles Holder in 1963, the company began operations as Southern Welding and Machine in Bay Springs and furnished welding and machine shop services to local timber, oil field, construction and farming industries.
Anchored by a sound financial base, technical expertise and the drive to expand into a world-class manufacturer, Hol-Mac Corporation grew from two employees in one facility to four modern facilities with over 800 skilled craftsmen and professionals.
The company values its workforce and maintains high standards through product knowledge, safety standards, and advanced engineering and process developments.
All employees are provided the opportunity to learn, create and earn rewards as part of the Hol-Mac team.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Starkville's Cotton Mill Marketplace hotel breaks ground Wednesday