Hol-Mac Corporation – Best Places to Work 2014
by Nash Nunnery
Published: July 3,2014
Based in South Mississippi, Hol-Mac Corporation is a major supplier of steel fabrications, cylinders and tanks.
Founded by Charles Holder in 1963, the company began operations as Southern Welding and Machine in Bay Springs and furnished welding and machine shop services to local timber, oil field, construction and farming industries.
Anchored by a sound financial base, technical expertise and the drive to expand into a world-class manufacturer, Hol-Mac Corporation grew from two employees in one facility to four modern facilities with over 800 skilled craftsmen and professionals.
The company values its workforce and maintains high standards through product knowledge, safety standards, and advanced engineering and process developments.
All employees are provided the opportunity to learn, create and earn rewards as part of the Hol-Mac team.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet