Jackson Municipal Airport Authority – Best Places to Work 2014
by Nash Nunnery
Published: July 3,2014
With over a million passengers making their way through the Jackson-Medgar Wiley Evers International Airport each year, “Mississippi’s Gateway to the World” is a fitting slogan for the state’s largest commercial service airport.
Owned and operated by the Jackson Municipal Airport Authority since 1963, the organization places an emphasis on safety and a priority on customer service – the same customer service the Authority proudly extends to all of its employees.
JMAA offers a comprehensive lineup of unrivaled benefits to its employees, including deferred compensation, employer contribution matching, educational reimbursement for college courses, paid CEU’s and annual memberships, annual health and wellness screenings, an on-campus fitness facility, and 100 percent employer-paid health insurance.
The Authority also offers various on-the-job training opportunities to help develop team members’ professional skills.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma