Jackson Municipal Airport Authority – Best Places to Work 2014
by Nash Nunnery
Published: July 3,2014
With over a million passengers making their way through the Jackson-Medgar Wiley Evers International Airport each year, “Mississippi’s Gateway to the World” is a fitting slogan for the state’s largest commercial service airport.
Owned and operated by the Jackson Municipal Airport Authority since 1963, the organization places an emphasis on safety and a priority on customer service – the same customer service the Authority proudly extends to all of its employees.
JMAA offers a comprehensive lineup of unrivaled benefits to its employees, including deferred compensation, employer contribution matching, educational reimbursement for college courses, paid CEU’s and annual memberships, annual health and wellness screenings, an on-campus fitness facility, and 100 percent employer-paid health insurance.
The Authority also offers various on-the-job training opportunities to help develop team members’ professional skills.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M