Jackson Municipal Airport Authority – Best Places to Work 2014
by Nash Nunnery
Published: July 3,2014
With over a million passengers making their way through the Jackson-Medgar Wiley Evers International Airport each year, “Mississippi’s Gateway to the World” is a fitting slogan for the state’s largest commercial service airport.
Owned and operated by the Jackson Municipal Airport Authority since 1963, the organization places an emphasis on safety and a priority on customer service – the same customer service the Authority proudly extends to all of its employees.
JMAA offers a comprehensive lineup of unrivaled benefits to its employees, including deferred compensation, employer contribution matching, educational reimbursement for college courses, paid CEU’s and annual memberships, annual health and wellness screenings, an on-campus fitness facility, and 100 percent employer-paid health insurance.
The Authority also offers various on-the-job training opportunities to help develop team members’ professional skills.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game