Jackson Municipal Airport Authority – Best Places to Work 2014
by Nash Nunnery
Published: July 3,2014
With over a million passengers making their way through the Jackson-Medgar Wiley Evers International Airport each year, “Mississippi’s Gateway to the World” is a fitting slogan for the state’s largest commercial service airport.
Owned and operated by the Jackson Municipal Airport Authority since 1963, the organization places an emphasis on safety and a priority on customer service – the same customer service the Authority proudly extends to all of its employees.
JMAA offers a comprehensive lineup of unrivaled benefits to its employees, including deferred compensation, employer contribution matching, educational reimbursement for college courses, paid CEU’s and annual memberships, annual health and wellness screenings, an on-campus fitness facility, and 100 percent employer-paid health insurance.
The Authority also offers various on-the-job training opportunities to help develop team members’ professional skills.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program