Jackson Municipal Airport Authority – Best Places to Work 2014
by Nash Nunnery
Published: July 3,2014
With over a million passengers making their way through the Jackson-Medgar Wiley Evers International Airport each year, “Mississippi’s Gateway to the World” is a fitting slogan for the state’s largest commercial service airport.
Owned and operated by the Jackson Municipal Airport Authority since 1963, the organization places an emphasis on safety and a priority on customer service – the same customer service the Authority proudly extends to all of its employees.
JMAA offers a comprehensive lineup of unrivaled benefits to its employees, including deferred compensation, employer contribution matching, educational reimbursement for college courses, paid CEU’s and annual memberships, annual health and wellness screenings, an on-campus fitness facility, and 100 percent employer-paid health insurance.
The Authority also offers various on-the-job training opportunities to help develop team members’ professional skills.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Legislators begin work on FY2016 state budget
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter