Key Staff Source – Best Places to Work 2014
by Nash Nunnery
Published: July 3,2014
THIRD PLACE WINNER OF SMALL CATEGORY
At Key Staff Source, the company’s motto is “Our Job is You.” The Columbus-based company was established in 1980 as a privately-owned temporary and full-time staffing service. The dedicated Key Staff team provides recruitment and screening of potential employees in order to provide clients with quality workers.
Today, Key Staff is a “single source” staffing provider for clerical, light industrial and ExecuSearch placements.
The company currently is celebrating 34 years in business and features nearly 20 branches nationwide. A regional leader in building relationships and partnering with clients, Key Staff endeavors to supply quality service to customers, offer personal and professional growth to staff and become involved in communities the company serves.
Key Staff also provides numerous work incentives for employees such as paid days off for birthdays and time off for personal and family functions.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015