Key Staff Source – Best Places to Work 2014
by Nash Nunnery
Published: July 3,2014
THIRD PLACE WINNER OF SMALL CATEGORY
At Key Staff Source, the company’s motto is “Our Job is You.” The Columbus-based company was established in 1980 as a privately-owned temporary and full-time staffing service. The dedicated Key Staff team provides recruitment and screening of potential employees in order to provide clients with quality workers.
Today, Key Staff is a “single source” staffing provider for clerical, light industrial and ExecuSearch placements.
The company currently is celebrating 34 years in business and features nearly 20 branches nationwide. A regional leader in building relationships and partnering with clients, Key Staff endeavors to supply quality service to customers, offer personal and professional growth to staff and become involved in communities the company serves.
Key Staff also provides numerous work incentives for employees such as paid days off for birthdays and time off for personal and family functions.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that