Key Staff Source – Best Places to Work 2014
by Nash Nunnery
Published: July 3,2014
THIRD PLACE WINNER OF SMALL CATEGORY
At Key Staff Source, the company’s motto is “Our Job is You.” The Columbus-based company was established in 1980 as a privately-owned temporary and full-time staffing service. The dedicated Key Staff team provides recruitment and screening of potential employees in order to provide clients with quality workers.
Today, Key Staff is a “single source” staffing provider for clerical, light industrial and ExecuSearch placements.
The company currently is celebrating 34 years in business and features nearly 20 branches nationwide. A regional leader in building relationships and partnering with clients, Key Staff endeavors to supply quality service to customers, offer personal and professional growth to staff and become involved in communities the company serves.
Key Staff also provides numerous work incentives for employees such as paid days off for birthdays and time off for personal and family functions.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- McDaniel files legal arguments as he looks to overturn Cochran loss
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- Payday lender expects clean bill from regulators