Key Staff Source – Best Places to Work 2014
by Nash Nunnery
Published: July 3,2014
THIRD PLACE WINNER OF SMALL CATEGORY
At Key Staff Source, the company’s motto is “Our Job is You.” The Columbus-based company was established in 1980 as a privately-owned temporary and full-time staffing service. The dedicated Key Staff team provides recruitment and screening of potential employees in order to provide clients with quality workers.
Today, Key Staff is a “single source” staffing provider for clerical, light industrial and ExecuSearch placements.
The company currently is celebrating 34 years in business and features nearly 20 branches nationwide. A regional leader in building relationships and partnering with clients, Key Staff endeavors to supply quality service to customers, offer personal and professional growth to staff and become involved in communities the company serves.
Key Staff also provides numerous work incentives for employees such as paid days off for birthdays and time off for personal and family functions.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- George Flaggs regrets repayment flaw in lending law
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Chefs John Folse and Rick Tramonto are dotting every ‘i’ and crossing every ‘t’ in the development of Seafood R’evolution, which is set to open in November
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force
- PEDIGREE dog food recalled; might contain metal fragments