May & Company – Best Places to Work 2014
by Nash Nunnery
Published: July 3,2014
Consistency is a hallmark of Vicksburg accounting firm May & Company. For the fifth consecutive year, the company has been selected as one of the Mississippi Business Journal’s Best Places to Work.
Launched in 1922 as a small auditing firm in downtown Vicksburg, May & Company now boasts 37 employees and operates offices in Louisiana and Alabama. The company features 16 certified public accountants on staff, along with professionals who carry certified valuation analyst and certifed information technology professional certifications.
Traditional services offered by the firm include accounting and auditing, tax return preparation, tax planning, accounting software application support, and computer support.
May & Company specializes in the agriculture, construction, dealership, manufacturing, medical professional, not-for-profit, real estate, retail, and timber and forest product industries.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal