May & Company – Best Places to Work 2014
by Nash Nunnery
Published: July 3,2014
Consistency is a hallmark of Vicksburg accounting firm May & Company. For the fifth consecutive year, the company has been selected as one of the Mississippi Business Journal’s Best Places to Work.
Launched in 1922 as a small auditing firm in downtown Vicksburg, May & Company now boasts 37 employees and operates offices in Louisiana and Alabama. The company features 16 certified public accountants on staff, along with professionals who carry certified valuation analyst and certifed information technology professional certifications.
Traditional services offered by the firm include accounting and auditing, tax return preparation, tax planning, accounting software application support, and computer support.
May & Company specializes in the agriculture, construction, dealership, manufacturing, medical professional, not-for-profit, real estate, retail, and timber and forest product industries.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring