May & Company – Best Places to Work 2014
by Nash Nunnery
Published: July 3,2014
Consistency is a hallmark of Vicksburg accounting firm May & Company. For the fifth consecutive year, the company has been selected as one of the Mississippi Business Journal’s Best Places to Work.
Launched in 1922 as a small auditing firm in downtown Vicksburg, May & Company now boasts 37 employees and operates offices in Louisiana and Alabama. The company features 16 certified public accountants on staff, along with professionals who carry certified valuation analyst and certifed information technology professional certifications.
Traditional services offered by the firm include accounting and auditing, tax return preparation, tax planning, accounting software application support, and computer support.
May & Company specializes in the agriculture, construction, dealership, manufacturing, medical professional, not-for-profit, real estate, retail, and timber and forest product industries.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status