May & Company – Best Places to Work 2014
by Nash Nunnery
Published: July 3,2014
Consistency is a hallmark of Vicksburg accounting firm May & Company. For the fifth consecutive year, the company has been selected as one of the Mississippi Business Journal’s Best Places to Work.
Launched in 1922 as a small auditing firm in downtown Vicksburg, May & Company now boasts 37 employees and operates offices in Louisiana and Alabama. The company features 16 certified public accountants on staff, along with professionals who carry certified valuation analyst and certifed information technology professional certifications.
Traditional services offered by the firm include accounting and auditing, tax return preparation, tax planning, accounting software application support, and computer support.
May & Company specializes in the agriculture, construction, dealership, manufacturing, medical professional, not-for-profit, real estate, retail, and timber and forest product industries.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete