May & Company – Best Places to Work 2014
by Nash Nunnery
Published: July 3,2014
Consistency is a hallmark of Vicksburg accounting firm May & Company. For the fifth consecutive year, the company has been selected as one of the Mississippi Business Journal’s Best Places to Work.
Launched in 1922 as a small auditing firm in downtown Vicksburg, May & Company now boasts 37 employees and operates offices in Louisiana and Alabama. The company features 16 certified public accountants on staff, along with professionals who carry certified valuation analyst and certifed information technology professional certifications.
Traditional services offered by the firm include accounting and auditing, tax return preparation, tax planning, accounting software application support, and computer support.
May & Company specializes in the agriculture, construction, dealership, manufacturing, medical professional, not-for-profit, real estate, retail, and timber and forest product industries.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet