Metropolitan Bank – Best Places to Work 2014
by Nash Nunnery
Published: July 3,2014
SECOND PLACE WINNER OF MEDIUM CATEGORY
At Metropolitan Bank, relationships are everything – in fact, it’s the company’s belief that customers deserve to handle banking business on their own terms, be it online or in person.
Metropolitan also believes associates possess an attitude for leadership at every level in the bank. It is this belief that sets Metropolitan apart from many organizations – hiring talented individuals and giving them the information and resources to do their job well.
The bank’s leadership places an extremely high emphasis on recruiting and retaining talent, and grants a number of benefits to associates beyond the traditional methods.
Metropolitan also offers flexible hours for associates when possible, an onsite fitness facility plus regular wellness programming, and many opportunities for community service and volunteerism during and after office hours.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Delta State conference brings renowned speakers
- (UPDATE) Judge rules on Google request on attorney general inquiry
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- Analysis: Lawmakers squabble over election-year tax cuts