Metropolitan Bank – Best Places to Work 2014
by Nash Nunnery
Published: July 3,2014
SECOND PLACE WINNER OF MEDIUM CATEGORY
At Metropolitan Bank, relationships are everything – in fact, it’s the company’s belief that customers deserve to handle banking business on their own terms, be it online or in person.
Metropolitan also believes associates possess an attitude for leadership at every level in the bank. It is this belief that sets Metropolitan apart from many organizations – hiring talented individuals and giving them the information and resources to do their job well.
The bank’s leadership places an extremely high emphasis on recruiting and retaining talent, and grants a number of benefits to associates beyond the traditional methods.
Metropolitan also offers flexible hours for associates when possible, an onsite fitness facility plus regular wellness programming, and many opportunities for community service and volunteerism during and after office hours.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Top 40 Under 40
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- MDA to close all its regional offices
- Top 40 Under 40 (digital magazine)