Metropolitan Bank – Best Places to Work 2014
by Nash Nunnery
Published: July 3,2014
SECOND PLACE WINNER OF MEDIUM CATEGORY
At Metropolitan Bank, relationships are everything – in fact, it’s the company’s belief that customers deserve to handle banking business on their own terms, be it online or in person.
Metropolitan also believes associates possess an attitude for leadership at every level in the bank. It is this belief that sets Metropolitan apart from many organizations – hiring talented individuals and giving them the information and resources to do their job well.
The bank’s leadership places an extremely high emphasis on recruiting and retaining talent, and grants a number of benefits to associates beyond the traditional methods.
Metropolitan also offers flexible hours for associates when possible, an onsite fitness facility plus regular wellness programming, and many opportunities for community service and volunteerism during and after office hours.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Gulf oil and gas leases to go up for sale in March
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- Airport gets grant to support seasonal service from Sun Country
- State officials identify first flu case this season
- STAYING POSITIVE — Career attitude help Brynn Joachim to fight disease at 41