Metropolitan Bank – Best Places to Work 2014
by Nash Nunnery
Published: July 3,2014
SECOND PLACE WINNER OF MEDIUM CATEGORY
At Metropolitan Bank, relationships are everything – in fact, it’s the company’s belief that customers deserve to handle banking business on their own terms, be it online or in person.
Metropolitan also believes associates possess an attitude for leadership at every level in the bank. It is this belief that sets Metropolitan apart from many organizations – hiring talented individuals and giving them the information and resources to do their job well.
The bank’s leadership places an extremely high emphasis on recruiting and retaining talent, and grants a number of benefits to associates beyond the traditional methods.
Metropolitan also offers flexible hours for associates when possible, an onsite fitness facility plus regular wellness programming, and many opportunities for community service and volunteerism during and after office hours.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- The Blues and higher education — Delta State launches the International Delta Blues Project