Metropolitan Bank – Best Places to Work 2014
by Nash Nunnery
Published: July 3,2014
SECOND PLACE WINNER OF MEDIUM CATEGORY
At Metropolitan Bank, relationships are everything – in fact, it’s the company’s belief that customers deserve to handle banking business on their own terms, be it online or in person.
Metropolitan also believes associates possess an attitude for leadership at every level in the bank. It is this belief that sets Metropolitan apart from many organizations – hiring talented individuals and giving them the information and resources to do their job well.
The bank’s leadership places an extremely high emphasis on recruiting and retaining talent, and grants a number of benefits to associates beyond the traditional methods.
Metropolitan also offers flexible hours for associates when possible, an onsite fitness facility plus regular wellness programming, and many opportunities for community service and volunteerism during and after office hours.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- JRA plans image makeover, hires crisis manager