Navigator Credit Union – Best Places to Work 2014
by Nash Nunnery
Published: July 3,2014
Navigator Credit Union was launched 75 years ago from the essential need for the average person to have access to affordable financial services that include online and mobile banking, bill pay service and e-Statements.
Founded as Ingalls Employees Credit Union in 1939, the institution changed its name in 2004 to reflect the broad Mississippi and Alabama coastal base it serves.
Today, Navigator Credit Union’s membership has grown to 45,000, assets have topped $285 million and locations have increased to 12.
Navigator team members are provided with a generous benefits package, including a health and wellness program that offers free gym memberships to employees.
Workplace fun, employee recognition and a spirit of cooperation, are critical to Navigator team members who recommend the company as a great place to work.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Gov. Bryant intervening in same-sex couple's divorce
- Vicksburg mayor marries during lunch break
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner
- School superintendent says he never intended to hire wife's uncle, but recommended him
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015