Navigator Credit Union – Best Places to Work 2014
by Nash Nunnery
Published: July 3,2014
Navigator Credit Union was launched 75 years ago from the essential need for the average person to have access to affordable financial services that include online and mobile banking, bill pay service and e-Statements.
Founded as Ingalls Employees Credit Union in 1939, the institution changed its name in 2004 to reflect the broad Mississippi and Alabama coastal base it serves.
Today, Navigator Credit Union’s membership has grown to 45,000, assets have topped $285 million and locations have increased to 12.
Navigator team members are provided with a generous benefits package, including a health and wellness program that offers free gym memberships to employees.
Workplace fun, employee recognition and a spirit of cooperation, are critical to Navigator team members who recommend the company as a great place to work.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Columbia Parachute expanding, relocating to BusinessPlex
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money