Navigator Credit Union – Best Places to Work 2014
by Nash Nunnery
Published: July 3,2014
Navigator Credit Union was launched 75 years ago from the essential need for the average person to have access to affordable financial services that include online and mobile banking, bill pay service and e-Statements.
Founded as Ingalls Employees Credit Union in 1939, the institution changed its name in 2004 to reflect the broad Mississippi and Alabama coastal base it serves.
Today, Navigator Credit Union’s membership has grown to 45,000, assets have topped $285 million and locations have increased to 12.
Navigator team members are provided with a generous benefits package, including a health and wellness program that offers free gym memberships to employees.
Workplace fun, employee recognition and a spirit of cooperation, are critical to Navigator team members who recommend the company as a great place to work.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jackson’s Landmark Center slated for mixed-use conversion
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Race to the pump: Feds appear ready to beat state on new gas taxes
- Senate transportation chair seeks emergency money for roads, bridges
- Challenging times ahead for Pearl’s manufactured home residents, apartment complex owners
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release
- 3 dozen groups OK'd for Miss. specialty car tags