Navigator Credit Union – Best Places to Work 2014
by Nash Nunnery
Published: July 3,2014
Navigator Credit Union was launched 75 years ago from the essential need for the average person to have access to affordable financial services that include online and mobile banking, bill pay service and e-Statements.
Founded as Ingalls Employees Credit Union in 1939, the institution changed its name in 2004 to reflect the broad Mississippi and Alabama coastal base it serves.
Today, Navigator Credit Union’s membership has grown to 45,000, assets have topped $285 million and locations have increased to 12.
Navigator team members are provided with a generous benefits package, including a health and wellness program that offers free gym memberships to employees.
Workplace fun, employee recognition and a spirit of cooperation, are critical to Navigator team members who recommend the company as a great place to work.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi