NewSouth NeuroSpine – Best Places to Work 2014
by Nash Nunnery
Published: July 3,2014
The guiding principal at NewSouth NeuroSpine is to treat each patient “as though they’re a member of our own family.”
Considered by many to be Mississippi’s comprehensive spine care provider, NewSouth’s team includes 12 physicians covering four specialties, including neurosurgery, orthopaedic spine surgery, interventional pain management, and physical medicine and rehabilitation. In addition, more than 50 highly trained and experienced nurses and healthcare professionals offer treatment that best meets the needs of each patient.
Located in Flowood, NewSouth features a 50,000-square-foot facility that contains 30 exam rooms, digital X-ray and MRI technology.
Making every effort to provide patients with the best medical solutions, NewSouth physicians hold a weekly surgical conference with the clinic’s seven surgeons to review complex cases and offer opinions.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Bill would open hospital meetings, expand records access