NewSouth NeuroSpine – Best Places to Work 2014
by Nash Nunnery
Published: July 3,2014
The guiding principal at NewSouth NeuroSpine is to treat each patient “as though they’re a member of our own family.”
Considered by many to be Mississippi’s comprehensive spine care provider, NewSouth’s team includes 12 physicians covering four specialties, including neurosurgery, orthopaedic spine surgery, interventional pain management, and physical medicine and rehabilitation. In addition, more than 50 highly trained and experienced nurses and healthcare professionals offer treatment that best meets the needs of each patient.
Located in Flowood, NewSouth features a 50,000-square-foot facility that contains 30 exam rooms, digital X-ray and MRI technology.
Making every effort to provide patients with the best medical solutions, NewSouth physicians hold a weekly surgical conference with the clinic’s seven surgeons to review complex cases and offer opinions.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow