NewSouth NeuroSpine – Best Places to Work 2014
by Nash Nunnery
Published: July 3,2014
The guiding principal at NewSouth NeuroSpine is to treat each patient “as though they’re a member of our own family.”
Considered by many to be Mississippi’s comprehensive spine care provider, NewSouth’s team includes 12 physicians covering four specialties, including neurosurgery, orthopaedic spine surgery, interventional pain management, and physical medicine and rehabilitation. In addition, more than 50 highly trained and experienced nurses and healthcare professionals offer treatment that best meets the needs of each patient.
Located in Flowood, NewSouth features a 50,000-square-foot facility that contains 30 exam rooms, digital X-ray and MRI technology.
Making every effort to provide patients with the best medical solutions, NewSouth physicians hold a weekly surgical conference with the clinic’s seven surgeons to review complex cases and offer opinions.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building