NewSouth NeuroSpine – Best Places to Work 2014
by Nash Nunnery
Published: July 3,2014
The guiding principal at NewSouth NeuroSpine is to treat each patient “as though they’re a member of our own family.”
Considered by many to be Mississippi’s comprehensive spine care provider, NewSouth’s team includes 12 physicians covering four specialties, including neurosurgery, orthopaedic spine surgery, interventional pain management, and physical medicine and rehabilitation. In addition, more than 50 highly trained and experienced nurses and healthcare professionals offer treatment that best meets the needs of each patient.
Located in Flowood, NewSouth features a 50,000-square-foot facility that contains 30 exam rooms, digital X-ray and MRI technology.
Making every effort to provide patients with the best medical solutions, NewSouth physicians hold a weekly surgical conference with the clinic’s seven surgeons to review complex cases and offer opinions.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- McDaniel alleges GOP race-baiting; says party should be 'purged'
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Mississippi Power conducts successful tests at Kemper plant
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Seafood dealer/processor guilty of illegal handling of oysters
- Medical transportation company opening operation/call center
- Pickwick Pines settles lawsuit; pays $260K