NewSouth NeuroSpine – Best Places to Work 2014
by Nash Nunnery
Published: July 3,2014
The guiding principal at NewSouth NeuroSpine is to treat each patient “as though they’re a member of our own family.”
Considered by many to be Mississippi’s comprehensive spine care provider, NewSouth’s team includes 12 physicians covering four specialties, including neurosurgery, orthopaedic spine surgery, interventional pain management, and physical medicine and rehabilitation. In addition, more than 50 highly trained and experienced nurses and healthcare professionals offer treatment that best meets the needs of each patient.
Located in Flowood, NewSouth features a 50,000-square-foot facility that contains 30 exam rooms, digital X-ray and MRI technology.
Making every effort to provide patients with the best medical solutions, NewSouth physicians hold a weekly surgical conference with the clinic’s seven surgeons to review complex cases and offer opinions.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal