Ross & Yerger Insurance – Best Places to Work 2014
by Nash Nunnery
Published: July 3,2014
Since the 19th century, Ross & Yerger has been a reliable source for clients, earning a reputation as an insurance firm that delivers quality customer service. For generations, dedicated professionals have worked under the Ross & Yerger brand to help the Jackson-based agency become a leader in both the insurance industry and the community.
The firm is 100 percent employee-owned and 401(k) match contributions are made in the form of company stock. This creates a family environment, where employees work togetheer toward one goal.
The company provides an on-site exercise room, and all employees are given 30 minutes two days a week during business hours to go to the exercise room, go for a walk or hit the gym. Ross & Yerger also offer quarterly stress management seminars to help team members better manage both personal and work-related stress.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Jackson to get C Spire's high-speed internet
- New York firm buying majority interest in Tupelo mall, shopping center
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force