Ross & Yerger Insurance – Best Places to Work 2014
by Nash Nunnery
Published: July 3,2014
Since the 19th century, Ross & Yerger has been a reliable source for clients, earning a reputation as an insurance firm that delivers quality customer service. For generations, dedicated professionals have worked under the Ross & Yerger brand to help the Jackson-based agency become a leader in both the insurance industry and the community.
The firm is 100 percent employee-owned and 401(k) match contributions are made in the form of company stock. This creates a family environment, where employees work togetheer toward one goal.
The company provides an on-site exercise room, and all employees are given 30 minutes two days a week during business hours to go to the exercise room, go for a walk or hit the gym. Ross & Yerger also offer quarterly stress management seminars to help team members better manage both personal and work-related stress.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency