Ross & Yerger Insurance – Best Places to Work 2014
by Nash Nunnery
Published: July 3,2014
Since the 19th century, Ross & Yerger has been a reliable source for clients, earning a reputation as an insurance firm that delivers quality customer service. For generations, dedicated professionals have worked under the Ross & Yerger brand to help the Jackson-based agency become a leader in both the insurance industry and the community.
The firm is 100 percent employee-owned and 401(k) match contributions are made in the form of company stock. This creates a family environment, where employees work togetheer toward one goal.
The company provides an on-site exercise room, and all employees are given 30 minutes two days a week during business hours to go to the exercise room, go for a walk or hit the gym. Ross & Yerger also offer quarterly stress management seminars to help team members better manage both personal and work-related stress.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- PEDIGREE dog food recalled; might contain metal fragments
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- Judicial candidates put on ballot after rejection of challenges
- Judge expected to rule today on McDaniel's challenge of loss to Cochran
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'