Ross & Yerger Insurance – Best Places to Work 2014
by Nash Nunnery
Published: July 3,2014
Since the 19th century, Ross & Yerger has been a reliable source for clients, earning a reputation as an insurance firm that delivers quality customer service. For generations, dedicated professionals have worked under the Ross & Yerger brand to help the Jackson-based agency become a leader in both the insurance industry and the community.
The firm is 100 percent employee-owned and 401(k) match contributions are made in the form of company stock. This creates a family environment, where employees work togetheer toward one goal.
The company provides an on-site exercise room, and all employees are given 30 minutes two days a week during business hours to go to the exercise room, go for a walk or hit the gym. Ross & Yerger also offer quarterly stress management seminars to help team members better manage both personal and work-related stress.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years