Ross & Yerger Insurance – Best Places to Work 2014
by Nash Nunnery
Published: July 3,2014
Since the 19th century, Ross & Yerger has been a reliable source for clients, earning a reputation as an insurance firm that delivers quality customer service. For generations, dedicated professionals have worked under the Ross & Yerger brand to help the Jackson-based agency become a leader in both the insurance industry and the community.
The firm is 100 percent employee-owned and 401(k) match contributions are made in the form of company stock. This creates a family environment, where employees work togetheer toward one goal.
The company provides an on-site exercise room, and all employees are given 30 minutes two days a week during business hours to go to the exercise room, go for a walk or hit the gym. Ross & Yerger also offer quarterly stress management seminars to help team members better manage both personal and work-related stress.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending