Rushing & Guice – Best Places to Work 2014
by Tacy Rayburn
Published: July 3,2014
Ocean Springs-based law firm Rushing & Guice has long enjoyed historical ties to the business lifeline of the Mississippi Gulf Coast and beyond.
In addition to being active with the region’s seafood and maritime industries, Rushing & Guice also has enjoyed a close business relationship with the iconic Barq’s Root Beer brand.
Through its tradition of representing interests on the Gulf Coast, the firm has developed a reputation for innovation in the legal process, and has represented clients around the world in commercial and maritime matters.
It is a priority of the firm’s partners that all Rushing & Guice staff members benefit from a pleasant work environment that encourages productivity and cooperation. Employees enjoy a wide-range of benefits that include 401k matching, profit sharing, field trips, art classes and above average paid leave days.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Hole-by-hole look at Sanderson Farms Championship course at CCJ
- ‘Little Boogaloo’ Eden Brent happy singing the blues
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal