Rushing & Guice – Best Places to Work 2014
by Tacy Rayburn
Published: July 3,2014
Ocean Springs-based law firm Rushing & Guice has long enjoyed historical ties to the business lifeline of the Mississippi Gulf Coast and beyond.
In addition to being active with the region’s seafood and maritime industries, Rushing & Guice also has enjoyed a close business relationship with the iconic Barq’s Root Beer brand.
Through its tradition of representing interests on the Gulf Coast, the firm has developed a reputation for innovation in the legal process, and has represented clients around the world in commercial and maritime matters.
It is a priority of the firm’s partners that all Rushing & Guice staff members benefit from a pleasant work environment that encourages productivity and cooperation. Employees enjoy a wide-range of benefits that include 401k matching, profit sharing, field trips, art classes and above average paid leave days.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge intends to rule on McDaniel's challenge before general election
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- QUIRKY? NO, JERKY — Whatever your craving, Beef Jerky Outlets likely has the flavor among 200+ choices
- (UPDATE) I-20 partially closed as vehicle carrying hazardous materials burns
- Coast family wins $644K in tideland lawsuit against state
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- State’s MAGIC accounting system works, albeit with glitches
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium