Rushing & Guice – Best Places to Work 2014
by Tacy Rayburn
Published: July 3,2014
Ocean Springs-based law firm Rushing & Guice has long enjoyed historical ties to the business lifeline of the Mississippi Gulf Coast and beyond.
In addition to being active with the region’s seafood and maritime industries, Rushing & Guice also has enjoyed a close business relationship with the iconic Barq’s Root Beer brand.
Through its tradition of representing interests on the Gulf Coast, the firm has developed a reputation for innovation in the legal process, and has represented clients around the world in commercial and maritime matters.
It is a priority of the firm’s partners that all Rushing & Guice staff members benefit from a pleasant work environment that encourages productivity and cooperation. Employees enjoy a wide-range of benefits that include 401k matching, profit sharing, field trips, art classes and above average paid leave days.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi