Rushing & Guice – Best Places to Work 2014
by Tacy Rayburn
Published: July 3,2014
Ocean Springs-based law firm Rushing & Guice has long enjoyed historical ties to the business lifeline of the Mississippi Gulf Coast and beyond.
In addition to being active with the region’s seafood and maritime industries, Rushing & Guice also has enjoyed a close business relationship with the iconic Barq’s Root Beer brand.
Through its tradition of representing interests on the Gulf Coast, the firm has developed a reputation for innovation in the legal process, and has represented clients around the world in commercial and maritime matters.
It is a priority of the firm’s partners that all Rushing & Guice staff members benefit from a pleasant work environment that encourages productivity and cooperation. Employees enjoy a wide-range of benefits that include 401k matching, profit sharing, field trips, art classes and above average paid leave days.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- SouthGroup Insurance named to 'Best Practices' study
- Senators push for protecting steel producers from imported rebar