Rushing & Guice – Best Places to Work 2014
by Tacy Rayburn
Published: July 3,2014
Ocean Springs-based law firm Rushing & Guice has long enjoyed historical ties to the business lifeline of the Mississippi Gulf Coast and beyond.
In addition to being active with the region’s seafood and maritime industries, Rushing & Guice also has enjoyed a close business relationship with the iconic Barq’s Root Beer brand.
Through its tradition of representing interests on the Gulf Coast, the firm has developed a reputation for innovation in the legal process, and has represented clients around the world in commercial and maritime matters.
It is a priority of the firm’s partners that all Rushing & Guice staff members benefit from a pleasant work environment that encourages productivity and cooperation. Employees enjoy a wide-range of benefits that include 401k matching, profit sharing, field trips, art classes and above average paid leave days.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- Madison's Christmas on Ice will not take place this year
- SPECIAL REPORT: Land may hold key to Jackson airport’s success
- Ex-judge disciplined, but not barred, by Supreme Court
- Gunn: State's GOP needs to heal after Senate primary battle
- Bank welcomes Little
- SPECIAL REPORT: A savvy pro is sought for Jackson airport's CEO
- USM Foundation sees second-highest fundraising total in history