State Street Group – Best Places to Work 2014
by Nash Nunnery
Published: July 3,2014
State Street Group is a real estate development company which owns and manages manufactured home communities, apartments and other commercial properties. Launched by former Jackson mayor Kane Ditto, the company purchased its first property in 1971, a 175-space manufactured home community in north Jackson.
The goal of State Street Group is to be the premier real estate development, investment and management company in central Mississippi and Nashville, Tenn. The company employs 47 team members, including 13 in the Jackson home office, 20 property managers and 14 field technicians.
Employees enjoy numerous company gatherings during the year and annually participate in the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation’s annual walk.
Additionally, State Street Group employees have been recognized on multiple occasions for several awards, including winning three State Maintenance “Professional of the Year” awards.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Analysts hail BancorpSouth stock buyback as ‘handsome’ reward for shareholders