State Street Group – Best Places to Work 2014
by Nash Nunnery
Published: July 3,2014
State Street Group is a real estate development company which owns and manages manufactured home communities, apartments and other commercial properties. Launched by former Jackson mayor Kane Ditto, the company purchased its first property in 1971, a 175-space manufactured home community in north Jackson.
The goal of State Street Group is to be the premier real estate development, investment and management company in central Mississippi and Nashville, Tenn. The company employs 47 team members, including 13 in the Jackson home office, 20 property managers and 14 field technicians.
Employees enjoy numerous company gatherings during the year and annually participate in the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation’s annual walk.
Additionally, State Street Group employees have been recognized on multiple occasions for several awards, including winning three State Maintenance “Professional of the Year” awards.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Jackson’s Landmark Center slated for mixed-use conversion
- 50 Leading Business Women in Mississippi (digital magazine)
- Ex-circuit clerk Palmertree gets 10 years for embezzlement