State Street Group – Best Places to Work 2014
by Nash Nunnery
Published: July 3,2014
State Street Group is a real estate development company which owns and manages manufactured home communities, apartments and other commercial properties. Launched by former Jackson mayor Kane Ditto, the company purchased its first property in 1971, a 175-space manufactured home community in north Jackson.
The goal of State Street Group is to be the premier real estate development, investment and management company in central Mississippi and Nashville, Tenn. The company employs 47 team members, including 13 in the Jackson home office, 20 property managers and 14 field technicians.
Employees enjoy numerous company gatherings during the year and annually participate in the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation’s annual walk.
Additionally, State Street Group employees have been recognized on multiple occasions for several awards, including winning three State Maintenance “Professional of the Year” awards.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- QUIRKY? NO, JERKY — Whatever your craving, Beef Jerky Outlets likely has the flavor among 200+ choices
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Federal charges dropped against Shumate after guilty plea
- Cochran's attorneys argue for dismissal of McDaniel's lawsuit
- ALAN TURNER — The ‘Internet of things’ is focus of Camgian's Gary Butler
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — State roots key to Edge Theory's Joe Stradinger
- MEMA warns of hottest temperatures of the year