State Street Group – Best Places to Work 2014
by Nash Nunnery
Published: July 3,2014
State Street Group is a real estate development company which owns and manages manufactured home communities, apartments and other commercial properties. Launched by former Jackson mayor Kane Ditto, the company purchased its first property in 1971, a 175-space manufactured home community in north Jackson.
The goal of State Street Group is to be the premier real estate development, investment and management company in central Mississippi and Nashville, Tenn. The company employs 47 team members, including 13 in the Jackson home office, 20 property managers and 14 field technicians.
Employees enjoy numerous company gatherings during the year and annually participate in the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation’s annual walk.
Additionally, State Street Group employees have been recognized on multiple occasions for several awards, including winning three State Maintenance “Professional of the Year” awards.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- HCC works deal with MSU Extension Service for land to expand