Synergetics DCS – Best Places to Work 2014
by Nash Nunnery
Published: July 3,2014
Synergetics is a full-service IT consulting company whose core value is customer service. Celebrating the company’s 22nd anniversary in 2014, Synergetics has a wide-range of technology solutions that enable clients to concentrate on what’s important – ensuring the success of their businesses.
The Starkville-based company offers network design and management, and provides network infrastructure, including fiber optic, copper cabling, and wireless solutions.
Synergetics management believes in the value of hard work and also in the importance of striking a healthy balance between the job and one’s personal life.
Providing team members the ability to ‘flex’ their work schedules in order to maintain this healthy work-life balance is a priority at Synergetics. Employees also are encouraged to participate in continuing education, training and professional certifications opportunities.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter
- Ex-Delta mayor indicted, accused of stealing city property
- Cochran's legal counsel asks Court to toss McDaniel's lawsuit
- Williams-Sonoma expanding, adding nearly 1,000 jobs
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- More than half-dozen groups file charter school applications