Synergetics DCS – Best Places to Work 2014
by Nash Nunnery
Published: July 3,2014
Synergetics is a full-service IT consulting company whose core value is customer service. Celebrating the company’s 22nd anniversary in 2014, Synergetics has a wide-range of technology solutions that enable clients to concentrate on what’s important – ensuring the success of their businesses.
The Starkville-based company offers network design and management, and provides network infrastructure, including fiber optic, copper cabling, and wireless solutions.
Synergetics management believes in the value of hard work and also in the importance of striking a healthy balance between the job and one’s personal life.
Providing team members the ability to ‘flex’ their work schedules in order to maintain this healthy work-life balance is a priority at Synergetics. Employees also are encouraged to participate in continuing education, training and professional certifications opportunities.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan