Synergetics DCS – Best Places to Work 2014
by Nash Nunnery
Published: July 3,2014
Synergetics is a full-service IT consulting company whose core value is customer service. Celebrating the company’s 22nd anniversary in 2014, Synergetics has a wide-range of technology solutions that enable clients to concentrate on what’s important – ensuring the success of their businesses.
The Starkville-based company offers network design and management, and provides network infrastructure, including fiber optic, copper cabling, and wireless solutions.
Synergetics management believes in the value of hard work and also in the importance of striking a healthy balance between the job and one’s personal life.
Providing team members the ability to ‘flex’ their work schedules in order to maintain this healthy work-life balance is a priority at Synergetics. Employees also are encouraged to participate in continuing education, training and professional certifications opportunities.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Pickwick Pines settles lawsuit; pays $260K
- MSU sets new annual fundraising record of $106M-plus