Synergetics DCS – Best Places to Work 2014
by Nash Nunnery
Published: July 3,2014
Synergetics is a full-service IT consulting company whose core value is customer service. Celebrating the company’s 22nd anniversary in 2014, Synergetics has a wide-range of technology solutions that enable clients to concentrate on what’s important – ensuring the success of their businesses.
The Starkville-based company offers network design and management, and provides network infrastructure, including fiber optic, copper cabling, and wireless solutions.
Synergetics management believes in the value of hard work and also in the importance of striking a healthy balance between the job and one’s personal life.
Providing team members the ability to ‘flex’ their work schedules in order to maintain this healthy work-life balance is a priority at Synergetics. Employees also are encouraged to participate in continuing education, training and professional certifications opportunities.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters