Synergetics DCS – Best Places to Work 2014
by Nash Nunnery
Published: July 3,2014
Synergetics is a full-service IT consulting company whose core value is customer service. Celebrating the company’s 22nd anniversary in 2014, Synergetics has a wide-range of technology solutions that enable clients to concentrate on what’s important – ensuring the success of their businesses.
The Starkville-based company offers network design and management, and provides network infrastructure, including fiber optic, copper cabling, and wireless solutions.
Synergetics management believes in the value of hard work and also in the importance of striking a healthy balance between the job and one’s personal life.
Providing team members the ability to ‘flex’ their work schedules in order to maintain this healthy work-life balance is a priority at Synergetics. Employees also are encouraged to participate in continuing education, training and professional certifications opportunities.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete