TempStaff – Best Places to Work 2014
SECOND PLACE WINNER OF SMALL CATEGORY
Proud to be a Mississippi company since 1981, TempStaff, Inc. is a locally owned and operated staffing service certified as a woman-owned business by the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council. The company’s hard-earned reputation for quality service and commitment to clients has allowed it to become one of the largest independently owned services in the state.
TempStaff team members give back to the central Mississippi community through various organizations, including Chambers of Commerce, the Capitol Area Human Resource Association, local Adopt-A-School programs, and the American Heart Association. In addition, team members teach job search and interviewing skills through local high schools and community colleges.
In 2004, TempStaff opened the Canton office to meet the needs of the growing Madison County area and later added locations in Brookhaven and McComb.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials
- Number of visitors to Natchez Trace makes big jump
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Epidemiologist: State's hospitals can identify, isolate Ebola cases
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics