TempStaff – Best Places to Work 2014
SECOND PLACE WINNER OF SMALL CATEGORY
Proud to be a Mississippi company since 1981, TempStaff, Inc. is a locally owned and operated staffing service certified as a woman-owned business by the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council. The company’s hard-earned reputation for quality service and commitment to clients has allowed it to become one of the largest independently owned services in the state.
TempStaff team members give back to the central Mississippi community through various organizations, including Chambers of Commerce, the Capitol Area Human Resource Association, local Adopt-A-School programs, and the American Heart Association. In addition, team members teach job search and interviewing skills through local high schools and community colleges.
In 2004, TempStaff opened the Canton office to meet the needs of the growing Madison County area and later added locations in Brookhaven and McComb.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- DAVID WILLIAMS: Smart traffic signals pave way for better driving in connected world
- Developers withdraw zoning application for former country club
- Lawmakers: Time to raze IHL
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?