TempStaff – Best Places to Work 2014
SECOND PLACE WINNER OF SMALL CATEGORY
Proud to be a Mississippi company since 1981, TempStaff, Inc. is a locally owned and operated staffing service certified as a woman-owned business by the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council. The company’s hard-earned reputation for quality service and commitment to clients has allowed it to become one of the largest independently owned services in the state.
TempStaff team members give back to the central Mississippi community through various organizations, including Chambers of Commerce, the Capitol Area Human Resource Association, local Adopt-A-School programs, and the American Heart Association. In addition, team members teach job search and interviewing skills through local high schools and community colleges.
In 2004, TempStaff opened the Canton office to meet the needs of the growing Madison County area and later added locations in Brookhaven and McComb.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jackson’s Landmark Center slated for mixed-use conversion
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Race to the pump: Feds appear ready to beat state on new gas taxes
- Senate transportation chair seeks emergency money for roads, bridges
- 3 dozen groups OK'd for Miss. specialty car tags
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Challenging times ahead for Pearl’s manufactured home residents, apartment complex owners
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release