TempStaff – Best Places to Work 2014
SECOND PLACE WINNER OF SMALL CATEGORY
Proud to be a Mississippi company since 1981, TempStaff, Inc. is a locally owned and operated staffing service certified as a woman-owned business by the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council. The company’s hard-earned reputation for quality service and commitment to clients has allowed it to become one of the largest independently owned services in the state.
TempStaff team members give back to the central Mississippi community through various organizations, including Chambers of Commerce, the Capitol Area Human Resource Association, local Adopt-A-School programs, and the American Heart Association. In addition, team members teach job search and interviewing skills through local high schools and community colleges.
In 2004, TempStaff opened the Canton office to meet the needs of the growing Madison County area and later added locations in Brookhaven and McComb.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- ALAN TURNER: Education in Mississippi – good and bad news
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JOSH MABUS: The Tao of Road House
- Answering the Bell: Interim Ole Miss law school dean well-regarded for directing hands-on clinical training