TempStaff – Best Places to Work 2014
SECOND PLACE WINNER OF SMALL CATEGORY
Proud to be a Mississippi company since 1981, TempStaff, Inc. is a locally owned and operated staffing service certified as a woman-owned business by the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council. The company’s hard-earned reputation for quality service and commitment to clients has allowed it to become one of the largest independently owned services in the state.
TempStaff team members give back to the central Mississippi community through various organizations, including Chambers of Commerce, the Capitol Area Human Resource Association, local Adopt-A-School programs, and the American Heart Association. In addition, team members teach job search and interviewing skills through local high schools and community colleges.
In 2004, TempStaff opened the Canton office to meet the needs of the growing Madison County area and later added locations in Brookhaven and McComb.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- ‘No’ means being able to commit to ‘Yes’