Think Anew – Best Places to Work 2014
FIRST PLACE WINNER OF SMALL CATEGORY
After volunteering on the Mississippi Gulf Coast in the wake of Hurricane Katrina, Think Anew founder and president Don Glidewell realized there was a lack of disaster communication in the long-term care sector. Using his IT experience in long-term care, he developed a voice communication solution to fill the gap.
Boasting a 100 percent customer retention rate, the company now maintains operations in 15 Southern states.
For its team members, Think Anew provides a wide array of benefits that include fully paid health, vision, dental and life insurance. Additionally, the Madison firm offers a 401K program with matching funds, financial planning classes, a yearly employee appreciation event, and training courses for continuing education and certifications.
Think Anew currently employs 21 staff members and is projecting to double its staff by the end of 2014.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- PHIL HARDWICK: When Bill Cooley talks, people listen