Think Anew – Best Places to Work 2014
FIRST PLACE WINNER OF SMALL CATEGORY
After volunteering on the Mississippi Gulf Coast in the wake of Hurricane Katrina, Think Anew founder and president Don Glidewell realized there was a lack of disaster communication in the long-term care sector. Using his IT experience in long-term care, he developed a voice communication solution to fill the gap.
Boasting a 100 percent customer retention rate, the company now maintains operations in 15 Southern states.
For its team members, Think Anew provides a wide array of benefits that include fully paid health, vision, dental and life insurance. Additionally, the Madison firm offers a 401K program with matching funds, financial planning classes, a yearly employee appreciation event, and training courses for continuing education and certifications.
Think Anew currently employs 21 staff members and is projecting to double its staff by the end of 2014.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma