Think Anew – Best Places to Work 2014
FIRST PLACE WINNER OF SMALL CATEGORY
After volunteering on the Mississippi Gulf Coast in the wake of Hurricane Katrina, Think Anew founder and president Don Glidewell realized there was a lack of disaster communication in the long-term care sector. Using his IT experience in long-term care, he developed a voice communication solution to fill the gap.
Boasting a 100 percent customer retention rate, the company now maintains operations in 15 Southern states.
For its team members, Think Anew provides a wide array of benefits that include fully paid health, vision, dental and life insurance. Additionally, the Madison firm offers a 401K program with matching funds, financial planning classes, a yearly employee appreciation event, and training courses for continuing education and certifications.
Think Anew currently employs 21 staff members and is projecting to double its staff by the end of 2014.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Gov. Bryant intervening in same-sex couple's divorce
- Vicksburg mayor marries during lunch break
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner
- School superintendent says he never intended to hire wife's uncle, but recommended him
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015