Tower Loan – Best Places to Work 2014
With the consumer finance industry in its infancy, Tower Loan opened its first office in Jackson in 1936. The concept quickly took root, and the company grew and prospered at a fast pace.
After World War II, Tower Loan made the decision to sell its offices to various employees within the company. Since then, the company has weathered the storm of high interest rates, recessions, government regulations and difficult litigation environments.
Today, Tower Loan is a leader in the consumer loan industry, with more than 200,000 consumer loan accounts and over 700 team members in over 180 markets.
Currently, Tower Loan has over 180 offices in Mississippi, Louisiana, Illinois, Missouri, and Alabama, and maintains corporate headquarters in Flowood. A rapidly growing company that promotes hard work, Tower Loan offers team members traditional benefits plus monthly incentives and annual bonuses.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Legislators begin work on FY2016 state budget
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter