Tower Loan – Best Places to Work 2014
With the consumer finance industry in its infancy, Tower Loan opened its first office in Jackson in 1936. The concept quickly took root, and the company grew and prospered at a fast pace.
After World War II, Tower Loan made the decision to sell its offices to various employees within the company. Since then, the company has weathered the storm of high interest rates, recessions, government regulations and difficult litigation environments.
Today, Tower Loan is a leader in the consumer loan industry, with more than 200,000 consumer loan accounts and over 700 team members in over 180 markets.
Currently, Tower Loan has over 180 offices in Mississippi, Louisiana, Illinois, Missouri, and Alabama, and maintains corporate headquarters in Flowood. A rapidly growing company that promotes hard work, Tower Loan offers team members traditional benefits plus monthly incentives and annual bonuses.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- Man charged in noose left on integration statue at Ole Miss