Tower Loan – Best Places to Work 2014
With the consumer finance industry in its infancy, Tower Loan opened its first office in Jackson in 1936. The concept quickly took root, and the company grew and prospered at a fast pace.
After World War II, Tower Loan made the decision to sell its offices to various employees within the company. Since then, the company has weathered the storm of high interest rates, recessions, government regulations and difficult litigation environments.
Today, Tower Loan is a leader in the consumer loan industry, with more than 200,000 consumer loan accounts and over 700 team members in over 180 markets.
Currently, Tower Loan has over 180 offices in Mississippi, Louisiana, Illinois, Missouri, and Alabama, and maintains corporate headquarters in Flowood. A rapidly growing company that promotes hard work, Tower Loan offers team members traditional benefits plus monthly incentives and annual bonuses.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Fair cabins becoming more valuable, sources say
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Cal-Maine strikes joint venture deal with Arizona company
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC