Tower Loan – Best Places to Work 2014
With the consumer finance industry in its infancy, Tower Loan opened its first office in Jackson in 1936. The concept quickly took root, and the company grew and prospered at a fast pace.
After World War II, Tower Loan made the decision to sell its offices to various employees within the company. Since then, the company has weathered the storm of high interest rates, recessions, government regulations and difficult litigation environments.
Today, Tower Loan is a leader in the consumer loan industry, with more than 200,000 consumer loan accounts and over 700 team members in over 180 markets.
Currently, Tower Loan has over 180 offices in Mississippi, Louisiana, Illinois, Missouri, and Alabama, and maintains corporate headquarters in Flowood. A rapidly growing company that promotes hard work, Tower Loan offers team members traditional benefits plus monthly incentives and annual bonuses.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal