Venture Technologies – Best Places to Work 2014
by Nash Nunnery
Published: July 3,2014
Supporting a corporate culture where management considers people their most valuable asset, Venture Technologies enjoys an outstanding staff retention rate. An IT solution provider with locations in Mississippi, Alabama, Louisiana, Tennessee and Texas, Venture owns and operates a Tier 3 data center in Jackson that provides a comprehensive suite of cloud services for thousands of customers.
Founded in 1986 by Gerard Gibet and Norman Katool, the company has operated profitably for 28 consecutive years and promotes continuing education, training and certifications for team members while empowering them to take responsibility and make decisions.
In addition to an excellent benefit package, Venture grants employee perks such as cellular phone stipends and gym memberships. More than 100 employees make up the company’s sales, management, engineering and operations departments.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Comstock quits Tuscaloosa play on falling prices
- Clinton office complex sold for $20.5 million
- Meadville mayor seeks Sojourner's Senate seat
- Entergy plans three solar-power pilot projects
- PHIL HARDWICK: Characteristics of a good year-end fundraising letter
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Record soybean yield is valued at $1.17 billion
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case