Venture Technologies – Best Places to Work 2014
by Nash Nunnery
Published: July 3,2014
Supporting a corporate culture where management considers people their most valuable asset, Venture Technologies enjoys an outstanding staff retention rate. An IT solution provider with locations in Mississippi, Alabama, Louisiana, Tennessee and Texas, Venture owns and operates a Tier 3 data center in Jackson that provides a comprehensive suite of cloud services for thousands of customers.
Founded in 1986 by Gerard Gibet and Norman Katool, the company has operated profitably for 28 consecutive years and promotes continuing education, training and certifications for team members while empowering them to take responsibility and make decisions.
In addition to an excellent benefit package, Venture grants employee perks such as cellular phone stipends and gym memberships. More than 100 employees make up the company’s sales, management, engineering and operations departments.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi