Venture Technologies – Best Places to Work 2014
by Nash Nunnery
Published: July 3,2014
Supporting a corporate culture where management considers people their most valuable asset, Venture Technologies enjoys an outstanding staff retention rate. An IT solution provider with locations in Mississippi, Alabama, Louisiana, Tennessee and Texas, Venture owns and operates a Tier 3 data center in Jackson that provides a comprehensive suite of cloud services for thousands of customers.
Founded in 1986 by Gerard Gibet and Norman Katool, the company has operated profitably for 28 consecutive years and promotes continuing education, training and certifications for team members while empowering them to take responsibility and make decisions.
In addition to an excellent benefit package, Venture grants employee perks such as cellular phone stipends and gym memberships. More than 100 employees make up the company’s sales, management, engineering and operations departments.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- JRA plans image makeover, hires crisis manager