Venture Technologies – Best Places to Work 2014
by Nash Nunnery
Published: July 3,2014
Supporting a corporate culture where management considers people their most valuable asset, Venture Technologies enjoys an outstanding staff retention rate. An IT solution provider with locations in Mississippi, Alabama, Louisiana, Tennessee and Texas, Venture owns and operates a Tier 3 data center in Jackson that provides a comprehensive suite of cloud services for thousands of customers.
Founded in 1986 by Gerard Gibet and Norman Katool, the company has operated profitably for 28 consecutive years and promotes continuing education, training and certifications for team members while empowering them to take responsibility and make decisions.
In addition to an excellent benefit package, Venture grants employee perks such as cellular phone stipends and gym memberships. More than 100 employees make up the company’s sales, management, engineering and operations departments.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete