Venture Technologies – Best Places to Work 2014
by Nash Nunnery
Published: July 3,2014
Supporting a corporate culture where management considers people their most valuable asset, Venture Technologies enjoys an outstanding staff retention rate. An IT solution provider with locations in Mississippi, Alabama, Louisiana, Tennessee and Texas, Venture owns and operates a Tier 3 data center in Jackson that provides a comprehensive suite of cloud services for thousands of customers.
Founded in 1986 by Gerard Gibet and Norman Katool, the company has operated profitably for 28 consecutive years and promotes continuing education, training and certifications for team members while empowering them to take responsibility and make decisions.
In addition to an excellent benefit package, Venture grants employee perks such as cellular phone stipends and gym memberships. More than 100 employees make up the company’s sales, management, engineering and operations departments.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- (VIDEO) ALAN TURNER: Wilson says he’s ready for elected office
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- Plan would give up to $1.5M to music recording, concerts
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports