Viking Range – Best Places to Work 2014
SECOND PLACE WINNER OF MEGA-LARGE CATEGORY
Producing the world’s most sought-after luxury kitchen appliances in Mississippi has earned Viking Range status as an American icon. After all, the Greenwood company’s success spawned The Alluvian Hotel and Spa and the famous Viking Range cooking schools.
Founded by Fred Carl Jr. in the 1980s, Viking Range was sold to The Middleby Corporation in 2012. However, the company has continued its aggressive new product development initiatives and has expanded with offerings that encompass the entire kitchen, both indoors and outdoors.
Since the acquisition, Viking Range has introduced more than 60 new products that incorporate proven commercial kitchen technology from Middleby into the Viking residential line, further enabling true restaurant results in a home kitchen.
The company provides top-notch employee benefits, including an on-site health clinic and generous employee product discounts.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders