Viking Range – Best Places to Work 2014
SECOND PLACE WINNER OF MEGA-LARGE CATEGORY
Producing the world’s most sought-after luxury kitchen appliances in Mississippi has earned Viking Range status as an American icon. After all, the Greenwood company’s success spawned The Alluvian Hotel and Spa and the famous Viking Range cooking schools.
Founded by Fred Carl Jr. in the 1980s, Viking Range was sold to The Middleby Corporation in 2012. However, the company has continued its aggressive new product development initiatives and has expanded with offerings that encompass the entire kitchen, both indoors and outdoors.
Since the acquisition, Viking Range has introduced more than 60 new products that incorporate proven commercial kitchen technology from Middleby into the Viking residential line, further enabling true restaurant results in a home kitchen.
The company provides top-notch employee benefits, including an on-site health clinic and generous employee product discounts.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow