Viking Range – Best Places to Work 2014
SECOND PLACE WINNER OF MEGA-LARGE CATEGORY
Producing the world’s most sought-after luxury kitchen appliances in Mississippi has earned Viking Range status as an American icon. After all, the Greenwood company’s success spawned The Alluvian Hotel and Spa and the famous Viking Range cooking schools.
Founded by Fred Carl Jr. in the 1980s, Viking Range was sold to The Middleby Corporation in 2012. However, the company has continued its aggressive new product development initiatives and has expanded with offerings that encompass the entire kitchen, both indoors and outdoors.
Since the acquisition, Viking Range has introduced more than 60 new products that incorporate proven commercial kitchen technology from Middleby into the Viking residential line, further enabling true restaurant results in a home kitchen.
The company provides top-notch employee benefits, including an on-site health clinic and generous employee product discounts.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- PHIL HARDWICK: When Bill Cooley talks, people listen
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life