Viking Range – Best Places to Work 2014
SECOND PLACE WINNER OF MEGA-LARGE CATEGORY
Producing the world’s most sought-after luxury kitchen appliances in Mississippi has earned Viking Range status as an American icon. After all, the Greenwood company’s success spawned The Alluvian Hotel and Spa and the famous Viking Range cooking schools.
Founded by Fred Carl Jr. in the 1980s, Viking Range was sold to The Middleby Corporation in 2012. However, the company has continued its aggressive new product development initiatives and has expanded with offerings that encompass the entire kitchen, both indoors and outdoors.
Since the acquisition, Viking Range has introduced more than 60 new products that incorporate proven commercial kitchen technology from Middleby into the Viking residential line, further enabling true restaurant results in a home kitchen.
The company provides top-notch employee benefits, including an on-site health clinic and generous employee product discounts.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma