Viking Range – Best Places to Work 2014
SECOND PLACE WINNER OF MEGA-LARGE CATEGORY
Producing the world’s most sought-after luxury kitchen appliances in Mississippi has earned Viking Range status as an American icon. After all, the Greenwood company’s success spawned The Alluvian Hotel and Spa and the famous Viking Range cooking schools.
Founded by Fred Carl Jr. in the 1980s, Viking Range was sold to The Middleby Corporation in 2012. However, the company has continued its aggressive new product development initiatives and has expanded with offerings that encompass the entire kitchen, both indoors and outdoors.
Since the acquisition, Viking Range has introduced more than 60 new products that incorporate proven commercial kitchen technology from Middleby into the Viking residential line, further enabling true restaurant results in a home kitchen.
The company provides top-notch employee benefits, including an on-site health clinic and generous employee product discounts.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Judge expected to rule today on McDaniel's challenge of loss to Cochran
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Isle of Capri reports decreased in-state revenues; experiencing 'market pressures'
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- Chefs John Folse and Rick Tramonto are dotting every ‘i’ and crossing every ‘t’ in the development of Seafood R’evolution, which is set to open in November