Carothers to build facility at Fort Leavenworth
Published: July 6,2014
OXFORD — An Oxford firm has been awarded at $15.6 million contract to build a regional simulation center at Fort Leavenworth, Kansas.
The Department of Defense says in a news release that Carothers Construction Inc. will build the 36,000-square-foot facility that will include simulation communication rooms, secure communication infrastructure, network distribution nodes, operation centers, work cells, classrooms and administrative offices.
The Army says the work should be completed by April 22, 2016.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- PHIL HARDWICK: When Bill Cooley talks, people listen
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Meet the MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year — Rosemary Smith, a business hotshot