Carothers to build facility at Fort Leavenworth
Published: July 6,2014
OXFORD — An Oxford firm has been awarded at $15.6 million contract to build a regional simulation center at Fort Leavenworth, Kansas.
The Department of Defense says in a news release that Carothers Construction Inc. will build the 36,000-square-foot facility that will include simulation communication rooms, secure communication infrastructure, network distribution nodes, operation centers, work cells, classrooms and administrative offices.
The Army says the work should be completed by April 22, 2016.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino