Carothers to build facility at Fort Leavenworth
Published: July 6,2014
OXFORD — An Oxford firm has been awarded at $15.6 million contract to build a regional simulation center at Fort Leavenworth, Kansas.
The Department of Defense says in a news release that Carothers Construction Inc. will build the 36,000-square-foot facility that will include simulation communication rooms, secure communication infrastructure, network distribution nodes, operation centers, work cells, classrooms and administrative offices.
The Army says the work should be completed by April 22, 2016.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan