Carothers to build facility at Fort Leavenworth
Published: July 6,2014
OXFORD — An Oxford firm has been awarded at $15.6 million contract to build a regional simulation center at Fort Leavenworth, Kansas.
The Department of Defense says in a news release that Carothers Construction Inc. will build the 36,000-square-foot facility that will include simulation communication rooms, secure communication infrastructure, network distribution nodes, operation centers, work cells, classrooms and administrative offices.
The Army says the work should be completed by April 22, 2016.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses