Majestic Star mulling alternatives to current debt structures
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 8,2014
TUNICA — The Majestic Star Casino, LLC intends to consider alternative debt structures to refinance its existing first lien senior secured credit facility due Dec. 1, 2014, and second lien secured notes due Dec. 1, 2016.
Proceeds from the refinancing will refinance commitments under the credit facility and the current principal balance on the notes.
Majestic Star is a multi-jurisdictional gaming company that directly owns and operates two dockside gaming facilities, hotel and pavilion located in Gary, Indiana (Majestic Star and Majestic Star II) and a Fitzgerald’s brand casino hotel located in Tunica (Fitz Tunica).
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- Meet the MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year — Rosemary Smith, a business hotshot
- Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- DAVID DALLAS — Delbert Hosemann: An unsung hero chooses to remain so