Majestic Star mulling alternatives to current debt structures
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 8,2014
TUNICA — The Majestic Star Casino, LLC intends to consider alternative debt structures to refinance its existing first lien senior secured credit facility due Dec. 1, 2014, and second lien secured notes due Dec. 1, 2016.
Proceeds from the refinancing will refinance commitments under the credit facility and the current principal balance on the notes.
Majestic Star is a multi-jurisdictional gaming company that directly owns and operates two dockside gaming facilities, hotel and pavilion located in Gary, Indiana (Majestic Star and Majestic Star II) and a Fitzgerald’s brand casino hotel located in Tunica (Fitz Tunica).
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years