Majestic Star mulling alternatives to current debt structures
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 8,2014
TUNICA — The Majestic Star Casino, LLC intends to consider alternative debt structures to refinance its existing first lien senior secured credit facility due Dec. 1, 2014, and second lien secured notes due Dec. 1, 2016.
Proceeds from the refinancing will refinance commitments under the credit facility and the current principal balance on the notes.
Majestic Star is a multi-jurisdictional gaming company that directly owns and operates two dockside gaming facilities, hotel and pavilion located in Gary, Indiana (Majestic Star and Majestic Star II) and a Fitzgerald’s brand casino hotel located in Tunica (Fitz Tunica).
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Court hits David Watkins with $600,000 order over Retro Metro issues