Majestic Star mulling alternatives to current debt structures
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 8,2014
TUNICA — The Majestic Star Casino, LLC intends to consider alternative debt structures to refinance its existing first lien senior secured credit facility due Dec. 1, 2014, and second lien secured notes due Dec. 1, 2016.
Proceeds from the refinancing will refinance commitments under the credit facility and the current principal balance on the notes.
Majestic Star is a multi-jurisdictional gaming company that directly owns and operates two dockside gaming facilities, hotel and pavilion located in Gary, Indiana (Majestic Star and Majestic Star II) and a Fitzgerald’s brand casino hotel located in Tunica (Fitz Tunica).
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports