Majestic Star mulling alternatives to current debt structures
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 8,2014
TUNICA — The Majestic Star Casino, LLC intends to consider alternative debt structures to refinance its existing first lien senior secured credit facility due Dec. 1, 2014, and second lien secured notes due Dec. 1, 2016.
Proceeds from the refinancing will refinance commitments under the credit facility and the current principal balance on the notes.
Majestic Star is a multi-jurisdictional gaming company that directly owns and operates two dockside gaming facilities, hotel and pavilion located in Gary, Indiana (Majestic Star and Majestic Star II) and a Fitzgerald’s brand casino hotel located in Tunica (Fitz Tunica).
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Leadership in Law nomination form
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- MDOT study: State's airports generate $2.5B-plus in economic activity