Officials to break ground on new D’Iberville casino next week
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 8,2014
D’IBERVILLE — Land Holdings 1, LLC will host a groundbreaking for the Scarlet Pearl Casino Resort in D’Iberville next week.
The Mississippi Gaming Commission recently approved construction of the Scarlet Pearl after Land Holdings I closed all of its necessary financing. Construction will include the 60,000-square-foot gaming facility and a 300-room hotel.
The groundbreaking will be held July 15, beginning at 11 a.m., at 9422 Central Avenue in D’Iberville, under the big tent on the north side of the construction site.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring