Officials to break ground on new D’Iberville casino next week
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 8,2014
D’IBERVILLE — Land Holdings 1, LLC will host a groundbreaking for the Scarlet Pearl Casino Resort in D’Iberville next week.
The Mississippi Gaming Commission recently approved construction of the Scarlet Pearl after Land Holdings I closed all of its necessary financing. Construction will include the 60,000-square-foot gaming facility and a 300-room hotel.
The groundbreaking will be held July 15, beginning at 11 a.m., at 9422 Central Avenue in D’Iberville, under the big tent on the north side of the construction site.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- ALAN TURNER: Education in Mississippi – good and bad news
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JOSH MABUS: The Tao of Road House
- Answering the Bell: Interim Ole Miss law school dean well-regarded for directing hands-on clinical training