Officials to break ground on new D’Iberville casino next week
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 8,2014
D’IBERVILLE — Land Holdings 1, LLC will host a groundbreaking for the Scarlet Pearl Casino Resort in D’Iberville next week.
The Mississippi Gaming Commission recently approved construction of the Scarlet Pearl after Land Holdings I closed all of its necessary financing. Construction will include the 60,000-square-foot gaming facility and a 300-room hotel.
The groundbreaking will be held July 15, beginning at 11 a.m., at 9422 Central Avenue in D’Iberville, under the big tent on the north side of the construction site.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Fair cabins becoming more valuable, sources say
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- Cal-Maine strikes joint venture deal with Arizona company
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years