Officials to break ground on new D’Iberville casino next week
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 8,2014
D’IBERVILLE — Land Holdings 1, LLC will host a groundbreaking for the Scarlet Pearl Casino Resort in D’Iberville next week.
The Mississippi Gaming Commission recently approved construction of the Scarlet Pearl after Land Holdings I closed all of its necessary financing. Construction will include the 60,000-square-foot gaming facility and a 300-room hotel.
The groundbreaking will be held July 15, beginning at 11 a.m., at 9422 Central Avenue in D’Iberville, under the big tent on the north side of the construction site.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison