Officials to break ground on new D’Iberville casino next week
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 8,2014
D’IBERVILLE — Land Holdings 1, LLC will host a groundbreaking for the Scarlet Pearl Casino Resort in D’Iberville next week.
The Mississippi Gaming Commission recently approved construction of the Scarlet Pearl after Land Holdings I closed all of its necessary financing. Construction will include the 60,000-square-foot gaming facility and a 300-room hotel.
The groundbreaking will be held July 15, beginning at 11 a.m., at 9422 Central Avenue in D’Iberville, under the big tent on the north side of the construction site.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Gov. Bryant intervening in same-sex couple's divorce
- Vicksburg mayor marries during lunch break
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- School superintendent says he never intended to hire wife's uncle, but recommended him
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015