Trop Greenville casino names Roscoe Greene GM
Published: July 14,2014
The Las Vegas native majored in hospitality management at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas and in business management at Aurora University, in Aurora, Illinois.
Greene worked for Caesars Entertainment Inc. for 25 years, rising to senior vice president and general manager at a Caesars casino in New Orleans, before joining Penn National Gaming Inc. in 2005 as senior vice president and assistant general manager at the company’s Chicago casino.
Trop Greenville began a $10 million expansion last fall which should completed in October. Greene said Trop Greenville is looking to hire about 120 people to staff the new facility.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- ALAN TURNER: Education in Mississippi – good and bad news
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JOSH MABUS: The Tao of Road House
- Answering the Bell: Interim Ole Miss law school dean well-regarded for directing hands-on clinical training