Trop Greenville casino names Roscoe Greene GM
Published: July 14,2014
The Las Vegas native majored in hospitality management at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas and in business management at Aurora University, in Aurora, Illinois.
Greene worked for Caesars Entertainment Inc. for 25 years, rising to senior vice president and general manager at a Caesars casino in New Orleans, before joining Penn National Gaming Inc. in 2005 as senior vice president and assistant general manager at the company’s Chicago casino.
Trop Greenville began a $10 million expansion last fall which should completed in October. Greene said Trop Greenville is looking to hire about 120 people to staff the new facility.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- Columbus-built Airbus gets FAA airworthiness approval
- Bill would make only 1 hospital follow open-meetings act