Illinois firm buys Dogwood Festival for undisclosed sum
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 16,2014
FLOWOOD — Inland Real Estate Income Trust Inc. of Oak Brook, Illinois, has acquired the 187,610-square-foot Dogwood Festival Shopping Center in Flowood, Mississippi.
Lou Quilici, senior vice president of IREIT Business Manager & Advisor Inc., facilitated the transaction.
Constructed in 2002, Dogwood Festival Shopping Center is 97.8 percent leased to 36 tenants, including T.J. Maxx, HomeGoods, Old Navy, Gap, Men’s Wearhouse, Hibbett Sports and several other national tenants. The property is shadow-anchored by Belk, which was not acquired.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- (VIDEO) ALAN TURNER: Wilson says he’s ready for elected office
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Bill would open hospital meetings, expand records access
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports