Illinois firm buys Dogwood Festival for undisclosed sum
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 16,2014
FLOWOOD — Inland Real Estate Income Trust Inc. of Oak Brook, Illinois, has acquired the 187,610-square-foot Dogwood Festival Shopping Center in Flowood, Mississippi.
Lou Quilici, senior vice president of IREIT Business Manager & Advisor Inc., facilitated the transaction.
Constructed in 2002, Dogwood Festival Shopping Center is 97.8 percent leased to 36 tenants, including T.J. Maxx, HomeGoods, Old Navy, Gap, Men’s Wearhouse, Hibbett Sports and several other national tenants. The property is shadow-anchored by Belk, which was not acquired.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- QUIRKY? NO, JERKY — Whatever your craving, Beef Jerky Outlets likely has the flavor among 200+ choices
- Judge intends to rule on McDaniel's challenge before general election
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- (UPDATE) I-20 partially closed as vehicle carrying hazardous materials burns
- Coast family wins $644K in tideland lawsuit against state
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology