Illinois firm buys Dogwood Festival for undisclosed sum
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 16,2014
FLOWOOD — Inland Real Estate Income Trust Inc. of Oak Brook, Illinois, has acquired the 187,610-square-foot Dogwood Festival Shopping Center in Flowood, Mississippi.
Lou Quilici, senior vice president of IREIT Business Manager & Advisor Inc., facilitated the transaction.
Constructed in 2002, Dogwood Festival Shopping Center is 97.8 percent leased to 36 tenants, including T.J. Maxx, HomeGoods, Old Navy, Gap, Men’s Wearhouse, Hibbett Sports and several other national tenants. The property is shadow-anchored by Belk, which was not acquired.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Williams Brothers General Store is something to count on
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters