Illinois firm buys Dogwood Festival for undisclosed sum
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 16,2014
FLOWOOD — Inland Real Estate Income Trust Inc. of Oak Brook, Illinois, has acquired the 187,610-square-foot Dogwood Festival Shopping Center in Flowood, Mississippi.
Lou Quilici, senior vice president of IREIT Business Manager & Advisor Inc., facilitated the transaction.
Constructed in 2002, Dogwood Festival Shopping Center is 97.8 percent leased to 36 tenants, including T.J. Maxx, HomeGoods, Old Navy, Gap, Men’s Wearhouse, Hibbett Sports and several other national tenants. The property is shadow-anchored by Belk, which was not acquired.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force
- Jackson to get C Spire's high-speed internet