Illinois firm buys Dogwood Festival for undisclosed sum
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 16,2014
FLOWOOD — Inland Real Estate Income Trust Inc. of Oak Brook, Illinois, has acquired the 187,610-square-foot Dogwood Festival Shopping Center in Flowood, Mississippi.
Lou Quilici, senior vice president of IREIT Business Manager & Advisor Inc., facilitated the transaction.
Constructed in 2002, Dogwood Festival Shopping Center is 97.8 percent leased to 36 tenants, including T.J. Maxx, HomeGoods, Old Navy, Gap, Men’s Wearhouse, Hibbett Sports and several other national tenants. The property is shadow-anchored by Belk, which was not acquired.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015