MBJ July 18th Digital Edition
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 17,2014
Tags: ACE Cash Express, ad spending, Broadband Voice, C Spire, Cash America, Conn's HomePlus, Cookin' up a Storm, Cotton Mill Market, Dr. Becky Smith, FOCUS, Gary Watts, Great Britain Consul General, home-bases business, Hybrid Plastics, Jeremy Pilmore-Bedford, loan rollover law, Main Street Award winners list, Mauthe Progress Dairy Barn, MBJ, Mississippi Business Journal, payday lender, Polyhedral Oligomeric Silsesquioxane, POSS, prepared dinner business, Sales Tax, small business, Todd Smith
Login to your MBJ Insider account to access this content and much more
Become an MBJ Insider
By offering insightful coverage by award-winning reporters about Mississippi’s companies and industries, we help you make smart business decisions, advance your career, and find new prospects. Build your business and outsmart your competition day after day by becoming an insider.
Ready to get started? Choose your delivery method:
Benefits of being an MBJ Insider
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Bill would use casino taxes for bridges, little for tourism
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Statue depicts famous duel that originated 'Bowie knife'