Renovated Jack Binion Steak reopens at Horseshoe Tunica
by For the MBJ
Published: July 17,2014
“The design of the new Jack Binion’s Steak, with a large wine bar and lounge opening up to the action of the casino floor, has transformed and enhanced the guest experience at Horseshoe Tunica,” said R. Scott Barber, regional president, Caesars Mid-South. “Every team member involved in this project has gone above and beyond from construction and design to the delicious and inventive new menu to the service we provide every day, and for that we cannot thank them enough.”
The new restaurant boasts 5,595 square feet of dining space, adding 80 seats to bring the seating capacity to 215, a wine bar and lounge, a community table, an enhanced menu offering small plates and classics such as prime and Jack Binion’s private reserve graded cuts of beef, and a second private dining room complete with audio visual and wireless capabilities. Jack Binion’s Steak is open for lunch Fridays and Saturdays, brunch on Sunday and dinner nightly.
Horseshoe Tunica, part of Caesars Entertainment, is undergoing a multimillion-dollar renovation. The property features 245,000 square feet, including a 14-floor hotel tower with over 500 rooms, 1,380 slot and video poker games, a variety of table games and
a large poker room.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jackson’s Landmark Center slated for mixed-use conversion
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Irby commits suicide after wife's prison release
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Challenging times ahead for Pearl’s manufactured home residents, apartment complex owners
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Race to the pump: Feds appear ready to beat state on new gas taxes
- Senate transportation chair seeks emergency money for roads, bridges
- 3 dozen groups OK'd for Miss. specialty car tags