Renovated Jack Binion Steak reopens at Horseshoe Tunica
by For the MBJ
Published: July 17,2014
“The design of the new Jack Binion’s Steak, with a large wine bar and lounge opening up to the action of the casino floor, has transformed and enhanced the guest experience at Horseshoe Tunica,” said R. Scott Barber, regional president, Caesars Mid-South. “Every team member involved in this project has gone above and beyond from construction and design to the delicious and inventive new menu to the service we provide every day, and for that we cannot thank them enough.”
The new restaurant boasts 5,595 square feet of dining space, adding 80 seats to bring the seating capacity to 215, a wine bar and lounge, a community table, an enhanced menu offering small plates and classics such as prime and Jack Binion’s private reserve graded cuts of beef, and a second private dining room complete with audio visual and wireless capabilities. Jack Binion’s Steak is open for lunch Fridays and Saturdays, brunch on Sunday and dinner nightly.
Horseshoe Tunica, part of Caesars Entertainment, is undergoing a multimillion-dollar renovation. The property features 245,000 square feet, including a 14-floor hotel tower with over 500 rooms, 1,380 slot and video poker games, a variety of table games and
a large poker room.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi