Renovated Jack Binion Steak reopens at Horseshoe Tunica
by For the MBJ
Published: July 17,2014
“The design of the new Jack Binion’s Steak, with a large wine bar and lounge opening up to the action of the casino floor, has transformed and enhanced the guest experience at Horseshoe Tunica,” said R. Scott Barber, regional president, Caesars Mid-South. “Every team member involved in this project has gone above and beyond from construction and design to the delicious and inventive new menu to the service we provide every day, and for that we cannot thank them enough.”
The new restaurant boasts 5,595 square feet of dining space, adding 80 seats to bring the seating capacity to 215, a wine bar and lounge, a community table, an enhanced menu offering small plates and classics such as prime and Jack Binion’s private reserve graded cuts of beef, and a second private dining room complete with audio visual and wireless capabilities. Jack Binion’s Steak is open for lunch Fridays and Saturdays, brunch on Sunday and dinner nightly.
Horseshoe Tunica, part of Caesars Entertainment, is undergoing a multimillion-dollar renovation. The property features 245,000 square feet, including a 14-floor hotel tower with over 500 rooms, 1,380 slot and video poker games, a variety of table games and
a large poker room.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Analysts hail BancorpSouth stock buyback as ‘handsome’ reward for shareholders