Medical transportation company opening operation/call center
Published: July 18,2014
JACKSON — A Missouri company is opening a location in Mississippi to provide non-emergency medical transportation.
MTM Inc. plans a transportation operation and call center in a north Jackson office building that will hire 80 people. The company is investing $400,000.
The Mississippi Development Authority contributed $50,000 for building upgrades, as well as workforce training. State officials say the company will not be eligible for Mississippi’s additional health care incentives.
The company, based in Lake St. Louis, Missouri, provides a way to move non-emergency patients around without using expensive ambulances. Among its customers is the state of Mississippi, for whom it provides rides for Medicaid and kidney disease patients.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- Analysts hail BancorpSouth stock buyback as ‘handsome’ reward for shareholders