Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 23,2014
RIDGELAND — Google recently selected the full-service advertising firm Mad Genius to serve as Mississippi’s example of a business successfully utilizing the Internet to find and connect with customers.
“We’re gaining new clients and entering new arenas. Doors are opening up for us. That’s always a great thing,” said Ryan Farmer, interactive creative director at Mad Genius.
“We’ve all had the experience of searching on Google and finding exactly what we want, whether it’s the business hours of a local coffee shop or a website with recipes for the perfect summer picnic,” said Jim Lecinski, Google’s vice president of customer solutions. “Our search and advertising programs don’t just connect people to useful information — they help businesses find customers, help publishers earn money from their online content and help nonprofits get donations and volunteers. In fact, millions of businesses benefit from our online tools and solutions every year across the country — making Google an engine for economic growth.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- JRA plans image makeover, hires crisis manager