Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 23,2014
RIDGELAND — Google recently selected the full-service advertising firm Mad Genius to serve as Mississippi’s example of a business successfully utilizing the Internet to find and connect with customers.
“We’re gaining new clients and entering new arenas. Doors are opening up for us. That’s always a great thing,” said Ryan Farmer, interactive creative director at Mad Genius.
“We’ve all had the experience of searching on Google and finding exactly what we want, whether it’s the business hours of a local coffee shop or a website with recipes for the perfect summer picnic,” said Jim Lecinski, Google’s vice president of customer solutions. “Our search and advertising programs don’t just connect people to useful information — they help businesses find customers, help publishers earn money from their online content and help nonprofits get donations and volunteers. In fact, millions of businesses benefit from our online tools and solutions every year across the country — making Google an engine for economic growth.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years