Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 23,2014
RIDGELAND — Google recently selected the full-service advertising firm Mad Genius to serve as Mississippi’s example of a business successfully utilizing the Internet to find and connect with customers.
“We’re gaining new clients and entering new arenas. Doors are opening up for us. That’s always a great thing,” said Ryan Farmer, interactive creative director at Mad Genius.
“We’ve all had the experience of searching on Google and finding exactly what we want, whether it’s the business hours of a local coffee shop or a website with recipes for the perfect summer picnic,” said Jim Lecinski, Google’s vice president of customer solutions. “Our search and advertising programs don’t just connect people to useful information — they help businesses find customers, help publishers earn money from their online content and help nonprofits get donations and volunteers. In fact, millions of businesses benefit from our online tools and solutions every year across the country — making Google an engine for economic growth.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment