Horizon Energy sees 300 percent production increase from Texas well
by MBJ Staff
Published: July 23,2014
GULFPORT — Horizon Energy Corporation’s workover and stimulation operation at the Holmes Oil Unit Number 1 in Cherokee County, Texas, has increased production 300 percent since the beginning of the project.
“This operation is still coming out of initial production and we are very encouraged at the prospects going forward,” said Robert Bludorn, president and CEO of Gulfport-based Horizon Energy. “The successful renewal of this mature field is an example of the effective use of oil recovery technology that will keep independent operators at the forefront of the industry, providing energy that drives our economy.”
Horizon is operating the joint exploration project with Ponta E&P in East Texas.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years